Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Help in defensive audibles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phinsrundis
New MS Member
New MS Member
Phinsrundis

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Help in defensive audibles Empty
PostSubject: Help in defensive audibles   Help in defensive audibles Empty2009-08-22, 15:40

ok heres the scoop i play against my step-dad who plays as the saints and me a dolphins fanatic i go with miami. When i play him all he does is pick a run play then he no huddles. As you know this can get annoying because im not to comfortable with my defensive audibles. But the plays he does out of the no huddle are pretty simple like a short pass to the running back (Reggie bush) for a solid 5 yards or quick routes to the tight end and receivers. So basically you pick one defense and your stuck with it and off coarse your audibles. oh yeah by the way when he does pass he does it with 3 receivers out of the shotgun so blitzing just fucks yourself.

What i need help in is to pick a nice solid defense to cover short pass plays like the quick slant, the square route and the post.and be good against the run when it comes.

Also help in my defensive audibles as Miami would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Help in defensive audibles
Page 1 of 1