Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Banned operationsports member has a question

Go down 
+2
CJDAWGG14
keithqsr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
keithqsr
New MS Member
New MS Member
keithqsr

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Banned operationsports member has a question Empty
PostSubject: Banned operationsports member has a question   Banned operationsports member has a question Empty2009-08-22, 14:49

I was banned from operationsports as have been so many recently by super sensitive mods.It seems that any comment about the game or anyone questions Ian Cummings they have their post locked and are sent to a part of the board called the Cell.Basically , they have to agree to the Mods wishes and if they want access.The Mods are never wrong and you are.My question for the members of this great forum is this: Did Ian Cummings and the Madden team ever visit this site and have the involvement he and the team had on operationsports.com? The operationsports members were basicaly asked input on certain features of the game.Was that type of interaction requested from other great Madden sites like this one?
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Banned operationsports member has a question   Banned operationsports member has a question Empty2009-08-22, 15:01

No, we weren't involved in any of the gaming features or anything like that. We heard about them the same time everyone else did. Some sites are like that. We're more of game players anyway. If they were to give us the opportunity, we would've taken it, but I think we would've been disappointed with it if some things that we had wanted were not in the game, and some things we didn't want were in the game.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Banned operationsports member has a question   Banned operationsports member has a question Empty2009-08-22, 15:06

Welcome to Madden-School! I don't think anyone here got asked for their input.. If anyone did maybe there wouldn't be that stupid accelerated clock! They should be asking around though cuz going to one website isn't gona give them a real feel for what the entire madden community wants.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
keithqsr
New MS Member
New MS Member
keithqsr

PostSubject: Re: Banned operationsports member has a question   Banned operationsports member has a question Empty2009-08-22, 15:11

Thats true.It really shows they are in bed together
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Banned operationsports member has a question   Banned operationsports member has a question Empty2009-08-22, 15:38

Well u have come to the right place now.. U can have an opinion here and won't get banned.. Hardly anyone gets banned so stay active and voice ur opinions, and maybe some day EA will realize OS isn't the entire madden comunity and we will get input.. Probly not but we should have input cuz this is our game too! **** them OS bums!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Banned operationsports member has a question   Banned operationsports member has a question Empty2009-08-22, 16:18

i agree **** them OS bastards...EA gets criticized on they own forum and they ban u for saying somethin...u are in the right place for sure my dude
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Banned operationsports member has a question   Banned operationsports member has a question Empty2009-08-22, 16:36

we didn't get asked, BUT WE SHOULD HAVE! we are, what i like to call, PURISTS. we love the game for what it is. yeah sim style is good, but tourney style is cool, too. we love this game for its many layers, and everything we can do with it. i mean, if you take a look around, you will see all the competitions we run.

this site is all about what madden is. im not saying OS fucked up, but I guess with the case of game speed online, they are to blame... or that's just what I'm hearing.

welcome to MS, we hope you stick around.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Banned operationsports member has a question   Banned operationsports member has a question Empty2009-08-22, 16:38

man I hate how OS pretty much had control over the game.

They're not even a dedicated madden site, and it's not like they're the whole madden community either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
keithqsr
New MS Member
New MS Member
keithqsr

PostSubject: Re: Banned operationsports member has a question   Banned operationsports member has a question Empty2009-08-22, 16:57

Thats good to hear.Ill spread the word
Back to top Go down
keithqsr
New MS Member
New MS Member
keithqsr

PostSubject: Re: Banned operationsports member has a question   Banned operationsports member has a question Empty2009-08-22, 17:13

ApexBronx and RyanMoody do a good job of breaking the game down.ApexBronx was banned from operationsports and a Mod were making post celebrating it. I was banned for trolling.Whatever that is.If you respond to someone harshly they call that trolling.Someone made a post I responded to his post and I was trolling.One of their mods said some gay comment to me and I told him basically he was a punk and I was banned.I created another account by hiding my ip address.I allowed them to see I was their so I just got this message: Well I just banned stroke.71 and stroke71 still hasn't been activated.

I'll let Mill decide what to do with you since you obviously don't
understand the part of the TOS that states you are not to create a 2nd
(or 3rd) username.

I basically told them I was out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned operationsports member has a question   Banned operationsports member has a question Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned operationsports member has a question
Page 1 of 1