Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I was banned from a west coast tourny

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I Gargle Cum
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-07-07

I was banned from a west coast tourny Empty
PostSubject: I was banned from a west coast tourny   I was banned from a west coast tourny Empty2009-10-04, 19:25

Yes A1 the snake did it again! I was banned from A1s tourney this week for being to hard on him on the boards LOL! No lie this is the reason he gave me for being banned from his tourney! I’ve never meet a more feminine man in my life! We players have no rights when a tourney director can ban us for not agreeing with them on the boards! If he is not ban from the MF and all there events for this I quit madden! O and he did this at a MF tourney were he was giving 100% of the pot to the player who won the event! A punishment he gave himself for the bad s*** he did at other tourneys! P.S No one from the madden federation new about me being banned from there tourneys
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: I was banned from a west coast tourny   I was banned from a west coast tourny Empty2009-10-04, 20:06

damn that does suck though right. i mean especially after people being mad about Problem gettin banned...
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: I was banned from a west coast tourny   I was banned from a west coast tourny Empty2009-10-04, 21:46

yo fa real like banning ppl from tournaments other than glitchin is a bunch of bull.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: I was banned from a west coast tourny   I was banned from a west coast tourny Empty2009-10-04, 22:54

wow thats some BS dude. id be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banned from a west coast tourny   I was banned from a west coast tourny Empty

Back to top Go down

I was banned from a west coast tourny
Page 1 of 1