Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!

Go down 
+12
RealEffinG
iiAmazeu757
Crunk
Mcnair2Wycheck
dUPxSNaTcHx
brazil
xXBlackiceXx
Celks
miked152
:(
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
firecracker3
16 posters
AuthorMessage
firecracker3
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty
PostSubject: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-22, 03:17

Ok, I just played this person over xbox live. He found this nano that was nearly unstoppable, no play worked consistently against it. I've had a couple big plays against it but that's it. I coudn't really tell exactly what formation it was under, but it was a man defense nano. The trick to it was he put press coverage and before I could do anything his linebacker shot through the line and applied pressure. If I were to force the ball before the linebacker got to me it would be a pick or an incomplete pass nearly everytime. The guy's gamertag was BOS781 G00N.

Does anyone have an idea on the play and the setup that nano may be? It's nearly unstoppable. On offense he would just scramble with vick and outrun my pressure and just throw for the open man. Lmao, he was the biggest homo ever.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-22, 06:26

throw a quick pass to the rb and dont say that doesnt work b/c i use man coverage nanos and press the wrs and i get killed on quick passes 2 the hb
Back to top Go down
:(
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-22, 08:30

Send a Wr in motion if you want to free him from the press coverage.
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-22, 14:42

shotgun
Back to top Go down
Celks
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-22, 19:15

at first i thought u were maybe talking about me...thats until i saw the gamertag..cus i got a sick nano that i could run every single down that bring almost instant heat whether under center or in shotgun....however my blitz theres not to much that can be done against it cus i got a lb coming through the middle and 2 lbs off the edge and i user a lb and watch the flats..its pretty damn effective which is y i only average giving up around 10 points a game...but pretty much the only way to beat nano's like this is to hurry up to the line and call the play before they could set it up
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-22, 19:48

Nanos should be taken out the game. Plain n simple
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
firecracker3
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-22, 22:44

Yeah, well I appreciate you guy's takes on it. But yeah, i'm going to say that I threw it to my running back and it still didn't work because the running back had a man on him and I didn't have enough time to wait for him to get open. But, yeah I didn't try to motion a receiver though.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-23, 00:37

Use the slide protection feature to combat the nano blitz. Also, you can hot route a TE or FB to stay in and block. You can also motion a receiver and hike the ball when he is behind the line and he will stay in and block.
Back to top Go down
dUPxSNaTcHx
New MS Member
New MS Member
dUPxSNaTcHx

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-23, 10:18

xXBlackiceXx wrote:

Ok, so are we playing madden, or NFL Head Coach??
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-23, 12:21

I still haven't seen a blitz in 10 that I think is overly unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-23, 14:42

dUPxSNaTcHx wrote:
xXBlackiceXx wrote:

Ok, so are we playing madden, or NFL Head Coach??

Unlike u I'm loking for real simulation football not sum arcade blitz bs which r wat nanos r. If I wanted that ill play blitz . sum ppl think this fake crap is real football. If its on Sunday then that's what I want if not then dnt put it in the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-23, 14:54

Running back slants rape man coverage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
iiAmazeu757
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-23, 15:42

He prolly get that nano off this website lol, click the link and sign up. It has everything u need to make ur opp feel useless at the game. http://www.maddenvault.com
Back to top Go down
RealEffinG
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-23, 17:00

Lmao i thought he was talkin bout me too cuz i do the same exact thing. blitz with a press. it evens fast enough to go through Shotguns
Back to top Go down
nawfjohn
New MS Member
New MS Member
nawfjohn

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-23, 20:15

take nanos out the gm with that fake s*** play football not sum fake s***
Back to top Go down
firecracker3
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-23, 22:32

Yeah, I tried the running back slants and stuff. I didn't drop my backs nor receivers into blockers though. But, his blitz was intensely and extremely unrealistic. See most nanos that I know don't work everytime. They may put some pressure everytime. But, this one put instant heat everytime the ball was snapped so I basically considered that a glitch.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-24, 01:22

Check out the beat the blitz thread. Cool
Back to top Go down
dahvied
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-24, 01:45

whats a nano??
Back to top Go down
ElishaManning
New MS Member
New MS Member
ElishaManning

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-24, 12:01

you guys are honestly whining way too much.. yea madden every year had nanos and always will.. maybe not in the year 2020 but so far it has so dont buy the game.. go with the game if not dont bother playing
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty2009-08-24, 12:56

blackice, you mean to tell me you have never seen a game in the nfl where a blitzing linebacker came in unblocked before?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!   Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow! I just played someone who found this annoying Nano!
Page 1 of 1