Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Eagles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VFN09
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Eagles   Eagles Empty2009-08-22, 03:11

Okay, i have a few questions about the eagles. well now that we have vick i was wonderin if there are any playbooks out there that utilze vick/mcnabb at the same time? like the arizona playbook with the double WR pass. ive been tryin 2 use vick and mcnabb at the same time with this play and i just cnt seem 2 get them on the field at the same time. also wat playbooks are really good for the eagles all around? cause i really dnt like thier playbook this year. any playbooks that help me fully utilze jackson and maclin would b great. Defensively i like runnin the 4-3 cover 3, but are there any better defensive plays to help me fully unleash the eagles commanding defense? tryin 2 get ready for the big gamestop tournament tomorrow lol so any quick responses before 1:30 tomorrow would great. thankss,
Vfn09 Cool
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagles   Eagles Empty2009-08-22, 03:24

Alright here's what's good with Philly... they're a team based on the West Coast offense, and I was toying with the West Coast playbook today and it's actually great. The short passes allow Jackson, Maclin and Westbrook to catch and get yards after or combo routes to get open receivers. Don't be shy about keeping the D honest with a FL screen to Jackson or a HB slip screen to Westbrook. Other than that, lots of crossing routes, Eagles have tons of speed. I'd use McNabb unless you're doing a play that needs Vick's skills.

Defensively I recommend 4-6 with speed package for Philly. Their D is weak at LB and VERY strong at DB.. they're 4 corners deep with Samuel, Brown, Hobbs and Hansen. Their safeties are solid and their D line is good too. 4-6 speed will take as many LB's off the field as possible and allow you to even play man coverage while you blitz. Their DB's can all tackle most importantly! They can hit, they can man and zone cover. Get comfy with it, you can generate serious heat with 4-6 and 4-6 bear. When not in those, I'd go nickel or nickel strong.
Back to top Go down
VFN09
New MS Member
New MS Member

Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagles   Eagles Empty2009-08-22, 03:34

ok thanks man, im gonna try that out right now so i can get comfortable with it before tomorrows tournament. U The Man
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagles   Eagles Empty2009-08-22, 03:39

If you got 360, a headset, and a quick minute.. I'll play some unranked with longer quarters to get you goin.
Back to top Go down
VFN09
New MS Member
New MS Member

Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagles   Eagles Empty2009-08-22, 03:46

oh man nah i have an xbox but decided 2 just buy madden for ps3 this year. srry man
Back to top Go down
:(
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagles   Eagles Empty2009-08-22, 11:36

Gamestop tourney using original rosters = no vick
Back to top Go down
sliqnes
Rookie MS Member