Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

need help with the eagles.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xfrankiex2
New MS Member
New MS Member
xfrankiex2

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-01

need help with the eagles. Empty
PostSubject: need help with the eagles.   need help with the eagles. Empty2009-12-15, 18:38

I play with that eagles and all of a sudden i cant run or pass. should i use Donovan or Vick how do i use desean jackson with that speed. I also dont no how to run the ball westbrook dropped speed and everything else in the game or should i use mccoy. Also i need another playbook.thanks
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: need help with the eagles.   need help with the eagles. Empty2009-12-15, 20:56

well if you like to pass the ball go with NE, and use mvnabb but dont be afraid to mix in vick once in a while to mix it up, and ur running game with jsut coem to you do...running is alot more of stick skillz
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: need help with the eagles.   need help with the eagles. Empty2009-12-15, 21:18

I like to use Desean on really short routes. my stick is good enough that i can make some moves after the catch. but if i get man then ill take a shot deep. like unreal said, use vick about 7-10 times per game and only stick to really short passes to keep the D honest. and running the ball just take stick. practice and you will et better at it
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: need help with the eagles.   need help with the eagles. Empty2009-12-15, 21:42

crazy..when you getting on?
Back to top Go down
d1z-guy
New MS Member
New MS Member
d1z-guy

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: need help with the eagles.   need help with the eagles. Empty2010-01-28, 10:48

one thing i like to do with the eagles is the HB screen give Westbrooke about 3-6 seconds to set than KABOMB hand it over 2 him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help with the eagles.   need help with the eagles. Empty

Back to top Go down

need help with the eagles.
Page 1 of 1