Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Practice?

Go down 
+10
Football500
jsmall28
360Ravens
DaTBa1LHaWK
pkismyname
super_mario90
Baseballa
stinky_night_gown
pelly77
Jetsfan27
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jetsfan27
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-21, 02:30

How do you set up the practice to test out defense without the offense snapping the ball so quickly?
Back to top Go down
pelly77
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-21, 09:38

I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about practice.
We're talking about practice man. We're
talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking
about the game. We're talking about practice. When you come to the
arena, and you see me play, you've seen me play right, you've seen me
give everything I've got, but we're talking about practice right now.
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-21, 17:03

you might need someone to practice with you so that both teams are user controlled, so that the snap can be delayed. you can user control both teams urself, but then how would you be able to run both an offensive play and defensive play for both teams? n i dont know if you can adjust the snap time for the cpu either..
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-21, 17:11

Just use 2 controllers.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-21, 18:55

practice!.... are u kidding me.... practice!.... practice! lol lmao
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-21, 19:00

Why is everyone a dick except baseballa.

Yea sorry you would need 2 controllers.

The only reason I would do this is to test out nanos or some other D s***.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-21, 19:14

pkismyname wrote:
Why is everyone a dick except baseballa.

haha exactly what im sayin.. try to act like any of yall r too good for practice.. practice is for labbing and no one is good witout labbing.. if any of yall think yall r too good for practice, play me and see wtf practice does for a person..
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-21, 19:50

ha ha devin hester sucks he aint no down feild wr he drops any thing over 50 yrds lol hes gunna have a bad season
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-21, 20:53

super_mario90 wrote:
ha ha devin hester sucks he aint no down feild wr he drops any thing over 50 yrds lol hes gunna have a bad season

LMFAO.. so i tell one of u tryin to get on him for wantin to practice to step up and play me and see what practice really does, and ur comeback is that d hester isnt a good WR? haha WOW.. ur sum hot shot callin out sumone whos makin millions for what they do when u garbage at even playin wit em in a videogame.. arent u special? LMAO
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-22, 04:07

i dont even play with him on madden he sucks never even thought about it cause i know in real life he sucks so why would i try to play with him on a video game i play with the texans so why try to throw to some washed up kick returner when i can throw a bomb to #80 and incase u dont know who that is thats andre johnson the league's #1 wr in receptions and yards hester just cant catch im saying it now cutler is gunna wish he was back in denver hes gunna have a bad season cause of hester he cant catch dude sucks 4real just speaking the truth
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-22, 12:02

1. i dont think u understand the concept of me tellin u that u shoud step up and play me but i guess ur just tryin to duck and start talkin bout devin hester obviously..

2. that shows how garbage u r, u have to use good players to do good..

3. talk to me when u get into the NFL and make millions just like my guy d hester and set records for kick returning like him..
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-23, 03:32

i dont have to play with good players 2 be good im playin with a team that is overall ranked 79 i could smash u with the lions and hester sucks he aint gunna put up big numders he dont even return kickoffs anymore are kr andre davis will put up bigger numbers and hes are third receiver
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-23, 03:42

u could smash me wit the lions?? lmfao.. does anyone on this site kno who the fuk u r? and ytf u keep bringin up hester? what does hester have to do wit u bein garbage at madden? bashin him doesnt make u any better at madden.. to b honest i would play u but i think im sellin my PS3.. u lucked out on that one bruh..

haha and what does bein low on the depth chart have to do wit bein good at kick returnin? lol u really r dumb as s*** bruh imma b real wit u..
Back to top Go down
360Ravens
New MS Member
New MS Member
360Ravens

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-23, 11:48

Isn't the idea of practice to practice real game scenarios? If they delayed the snap count and gave you loads of time to do your defensive hot routes then when it comes to a real game you won't be ready for the quick snap..
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-23, 12:09

LMFAO, super mario doesn't even know what he's talking about. ba1lhawk straight called him out and he kept talking about devin hester! is that how bad you are, you have to call out a guy who would never pay attention to you? he's in the nfl for a reason, if he couldn't play he'd be gone.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-23, 12:22

jsmall28 wrote:
LMFAO, super mario doesn't even know what he's talking about. ba1lhawk straight called him out and he kept talking about devin hester! is that how bad you are, you have to call out a guy who would never pay attention to you? he's in the nfl for a reason, if he couldn't play he'd be gone.

bruh thats exactly what im tryin to tell dude.. i called him out and he started talkin bout hester cuz he was scared.. and yea he just mad cuz he was never good at anythin and hester has returning records in the NFL and is makin millions..
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-23, 12:27

Hawk.. Your selling your ps3???? WHY BRO??!?
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-23, 12:27

360Ravens wrote:
Isn't the idea of practice to practice real game scenarios? If they delayed the snap count and gave you loads of time to do your defensive hot routes then when it comes to a real game you won't be ready for the quick snap..

umm the whole thing bout practicing nanos is to get faster at it so u can get it off on a quick snap.. thats the whole point of having 2 controllers when u r in practice mode or labbing in play now.. when u let the cpu play offense in practice mode, they hike the ball after like 1 second.. u get alot more time when u play against a human opponent cuz most sprint to the line on average and hike as fast as they can (unless in hurry up)
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-23, 12:30

Baseballa wrote:
Hawk.. Your selling your ps3???? WHY BRO??!?

i said i might.. but idk i really like the PS3 and everythin but its really pissin me off that i cant finish a game online.. no point in having it if i cant finish a game online.. cuz only reason i got it was for madden.. but idk unless i can find a way to finish a game im not guna keep it..
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-24, 00:43

whoa hold up im a lvl 23 any time u whant to play then step up i always been good at madden im not garbage i can throw i can run i could do it all & the reason i keep bringing up hester cuz u stick up for him and talk about him like ur his little b**** ha ha lol and the real reason ur thinking bout selling ur ps3 cuz your scared to play me and you probly suck right and hester terrible and you know it but your his b***** thats why u got feelings for him huh when u become a man thats when you'll be ready. alright lets go texans
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-24, 22:49

super_mario90 wrote:
whoa hold up im a lvl 23 any time u whant to play then step up i always been good at madden im not garbage i can throw i can run i could do it all & the reason i keep bringing up hester cuz u stick up for him and talk about him like ur his little b**** ha ha lol and the real reason ur thinking bout selling ur ps3 cuz your scared to play me and you probly suck right and hester terrible and you know it but your his b***** thats why u got feelings for him huh when u become a man thats when you'll be ready. alright lets go texans

oh wait now ur talkin bout playin when i say i might b sellin my PS3?? lmfao hahahahaha but umm i mean if u dont believe me, u can ask anyone ive played in MG PS3 league.. they kno i cant finish a game.. its not cuz im losin cuz i never was losin when i lost connection and still havent lost.. ask eggz, ask hailthewind, ask ihaveadream-MLK.. the 3 dudes i played and i lost connection every game.. aint nobody scared of ya cuz aint nobody heard of ya bruh sorry to break it to ya..

oh and congrats on bein a "level 23" cuz u kno that means a hell of a lot.. look at spencer on this site.. he was ranked #1 last year and no one has 1 bit of respect for him on this site.. just cuz u can beat online scrubss, prolly by cheesing, it doesnt make u a good player.. i hardly ever play online.. i only play to try out plays against human opponents.. i hit the lab hard it apparently works for me if u have asked the ppl i have played bruh.. practice makes perfect bruh.. get the fuk outta here laughin at ppl cuz they wana practice bruh, yo bum azz
Back to top Go down
Football500
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-25, 00:06

pelly77 wrote:
I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about practice.
We're talking about practice man. We're
talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking
about the game. We're talking about practice. When you come to the
arena, and you see me play, you've seen me play right, you've seen me
give everything I've got, but we're talking about practice right now.

hahha dude i was thinking the same thing
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-25, 03:03

hey "BRUH" i play guys dat got the same lvl as me BRUH and ive played spencer and won just so u know "BRUH" anyway dont get me started on "practice"....are u kidding me "practice"...."practice" wtf lol ha ha never even tried it and im good
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-25, 03:48

super_mario90 wrote:
hey "BRUH" i play guys dat got the same lvl as me BRUH and ive played spencer and won just so u know "BRUH" anyway dont get me started on "practice"....are u kidding me "practice"...."practice" wtf lol ha ha never even tried it and im good

fcuk me literally if ur from fcukin spencers crowd then fcuk me silly DAMMMMMMMMMMM
DUDE U CAN BE LEVEL FCUKIN HUNDRED U WILL STILL HAV NO ONES RESPECT FROM THIS SITE unless u play str8 up football ,let me guess u eastwickgangsters, spencerdashiit7, u guys think u guys are the best FCUKIN WRONG il tell u lil story bout spencer comin on this site sayin he was number 1 he gt dealt to from our 1 n only MODREWGNU and yes u guys waste ur time playing fags online when u guys cant even man up and play real football against guys from this site , so quit on hester and play our boi HAWK IF NOT STFU cos we all no u keep talkin s*** and ducking
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty2009-08-25, 04:15

mayyyyyyyne hold up i don't play real football i play trill football i play good sraight up dude and always have i wanna play u henz29r what do u say texans against what ever team u play with u play with eagles huh? u probly like to run around with one of ur fag quarter backs mcnabb or vick & throw lil gay aZZ screens huh? i'll shut that s*** up boy! 4real lets go texans lets ride out ole chump azz dude hate'n on me cuz i got the best wr #80 andre johnson taking any corner back to breakfast cuz they get toasted on the feild hester ain't s*** lets go boy's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice?   Practice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Practice?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next