Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

wtf is wrong with me?

Go down 
+6
bignasty18
Moore's Pats
rolli R
Th3 Ac3r
cody2009
halfin888
10 posters
AuthorMessage
halfin888
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-13

wtf is wrong with me? Empty
PostSubject: wtf is wrong with me?   wtf is wrong with me? Empty2010-01-21, 16:11

I can't seem to do anything online. I read all the threads. I try to get as much tips as possible. I just cannot win online. I don't have a set team,offense and or defense I like to use. What should I do. Its not like I get blown out. I lose a lot of close games. What could be wrong? Should I just stick to one team and let it ride? Is there anyone willing to help?
Thanks for any feedback
Halfin888
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: wtf is wrong with me?   wtf is wrong with me? Empty2010-01-21, 16:15

get a base... find a team, playbook, scheme, that u like.. learn ur style.. then start playing... once u can start winning and figuring out what to look for in a team.. then u can start messing with other teams.. there are about 12 teams and schemes that i can use.. but i learned all those after i learned to play with one team, one scheme
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: wtf is wrong with me?   wtf is wrong with me? Empty2010-01-21, 17:48

pick a team and a playbook..and practice practice practice until you know EVERYTHING about your team and pb and what works against different defenses and develop a scheme
Back to top Go down
rolli R
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: wtf is wrong with me?   wtf is wrong with me? Empty2010-01-21, 17:54

It sounds like nothing is wrong im in the same boat man i try so hard to get all the tips and stuff and then when im online forget it... i lose alot of close ones as well but i think one big thing is master a playbook learn it inside and out thats definatley a plus and do alot of practice offline trying diff plays vs diff defences you see online thats where i go wrong i barley ever lab anything i just wanna play online..lol but alot of good gamers have told me that the key to the game is labbing and practice..hope it helps maybe we could practice online at some point let me know and good luck man!!!
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: wtf is wrong with me?   wtf is wrong with me? Empty2010-01-22, 15:02

Ac3r said it best
Back to top Go down
bignasty18
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: wtf is wrong with me?   wtf is wrong with me? Empty2010-01-23, 23:23

I just recently started playing madden daily. I was good at madden all the previous years so it didnt take long to start winning, but this is what I did.

I got the team, got the pb, and I only use those teams. Over and Over and Over again. I also worked on lowering my DNF%, because I never know when things will work out.

After you get used to YOUR style of play, and you are starting to do better, THEN come here and get more tips. You literally need to know everything about your team, and playbook. Once you know that, then learn defense. If I didnt know how to stop plays, I wouldn't win.

Good Luck!

C Harvey 19 (xbox)- hit me up, I'll help ya learn.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: wtf is wrong with me?   wtf is wrong with me? Empty2010-01-24, 01:06

learn all your hot routes learn how to motion quickly and learn how to read defenses. Reading defenses will not really ever be picked up unless you do a lot of online play. the computer is just not anywhere near the same as an actual person.

defense is also very important, you cant just start playing madden read a few tips and expect to win, you need to know a lot about football, and all the commands in the game which surprisingly there are a good amount.
knowing one nano and knowing that offtackle is a good run play will not win you games just keep at it and try to learn something from every game.
Back to top Go down
jpd1004
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: practice   wtf is wrong with me? Empty2010-01-24, 01:31

Where do you have most of the problem winning? offense? Running? or passing? Defense? run? or pass? What i find most successful on offense is to find a team with fast and high rated receiving HB and hot route him to the either sides of the field or slant routes. Doing this will make u complete easy completions and limit ur mistakes, (mostly forcing ur passes to WR) and it should open your WRs more. Dont forget to run, 1st - 2nd down try to get run play in there. Its much easier for you to complete 4-6 yard pass rather than longer one on the 3rd down. Get points whenever u can. Going for the 4th down is not ideal. Most of the time just punt or kick the field goal and trust your defense. On defensive side of the ball try to user FS or SS. Foremost it will make you love playing defense because you will be making some clutch plays full of highlight wheel. It will take alot of practice to get good, but It will increase your overall awareness in the field and will help you make better decision on play calling on defense. Plus when you get good at stick, u can make huge plays. Lastly, Practice mode. If you have desire to get good at anything, especially madden, u have to spend most of the time practicing. Put it on all madden level and just practice, watch instant replays and find out whats going on. I'm sure if you practice couple of plays for like an hour, U will almost master the play against any defensive schemes. Just play and practice and your eyes will open and you will start winning.
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: wtf is wrong with me?   wtf is wrong with me? Empty2010-01-24, 02:40

Lol, I just switch around teams, lol...

well imma give this a try stick with one team: The Jets, O Pb Det D Pb jets
Back to top Go down
vafinfan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: wtf is wrong with me?   wtf is wrong with me? Empty2010-01-25, 15:44

jets r sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtf is wrong with me?   wtf is wrong with me? Empty

Back to top Go down

wtf is wrong with me?
Page 1 of 1