Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Field goal and punts blocks

Go down 
+13
mattP
headhunter540
llogic
Mcnair2Wycheck
boatrace76
dUPxSNaTcHx
DyNaMicakaDNM
xXBlackiceXx
nawfside512
Champ_28
moss81
icip
Playaboy23
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bamf528
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Field goal and punts blocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field goal and punts blocks   Field goal and punts blocks - Page 2 Empty2009-08-24, 16:15

Moss that is why there are player ratings and more specifically ratings that affect special teams. If one team has better special teams than the other I would expect them to block a kick or two every once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Field goal and punts blocks   Field goal and punts blocks - Page 2 Empty2009-08-24, 21:49

moss81 wrote:
Playaboy23 wrote:
yea i blocked 1 gamewinner and 2 xp's in a 16 games thats pretty gud but if my oppenent is kicking a field goal imma try my best 2 block it

ya but then what if it was ur GW kick that got blocked. u would be so pissed and u would say that it is total BS.
yea but it is apart of the game
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Field goal and punts blocks   Field goal and punts blocks - Page 2 Empty2009-08-24, 21:53

Aillah wrote:
I've blocked my own field goal once. Imagine my jaw hitting the table Razz One of my linemen got pushed out, then turned around and run through the middle to block someone on the outside, and ended up reciving a kick from Nick Folk right in the face. Must have hurt.

No need to be some offensive about the Field goal blocking really, if you dont like it, keep it to yourself and like someone els said avoid getting forced to field goals Wink
lmao it has happened to me 2 it's a glitch where u override one side and the guard actually pics off the field goal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Field goal and punts blocks   Field goal and punts blocks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Field goal and punts blocks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2