Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Running QBs, PLZ PLZ HELP!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AllDayVikings28
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Running QBs, PLZ PLZ HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Running QBs, PLZ PLZ HELP!   Running QBs, PLZ PLZ HELP! Empty2009-08-20, 21:52

First VY, then VICK, then Freeman....WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON WITH THIS FUCKING IDIOTIC GAME.

Running all the way to my corner back, who somehow is blocked on a corner blitz throwing off his back foot while running to someone who si wide open on every play regardless of coverage. Cover 2, Cover 3, LB contain, DE Contain, Corner blitz nothign works. And im getting the right defensive playcall on every little gay ass scramble all the way to the right, then a throw to someone who has 3 people around him but none react due to the faggishness of the fucking play. If im calling all the right plays to defend it is it just a game glitch? I thought they fixed these gay ass fucking bullshit things. Guess not, someone help plz. I use the Multi D playbook.
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Running QBs, PLZ PLZ HELP!   Running QBs, PLZ PLZ HELP! Empty2009-08-21, 00:59

use a qb spy. it follows the qb where ever he goes if he tries to scramble
Back to top Go down
AllDayVikings28
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Running QBs, PLZ PLZ HELP!   Running QBs, PLZ PLZ HELP! Empty2009-08-21, 05:37

that doesnt help the qb is 2 fast for my LB 2 get near him. Greenway, Henderson, and i use erin henderson also insteasd of leber are 2 damn slow
Back to top Go down
bcity84
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Running QBs, PLZ PLZ HELP!   Running QBs, PLZ PLZ HELP! Empty2009-08-21, 11:28

you have to blitz from the sides and try using qb contain on your line if he likes to run out of the pocket, dont blitz up the middle cause they normally can outrun the lbs chasing them
Back to top Go down
AllDayVikings28
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Running QBs, PLZ PLZ HELP!   Running QBs, PLZ PLZ HELP! Empty2009-08-21, 12:59

did u read anything i wrote bcity? i said ive done corner blitzes, put in cover 2s, used spys, used LB and DE contains. No matter wha i do every QB out runs EVERY player on my team
Back to top Go down
joeydee14
New MS Member
New MS Member
joeydee14

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Running QBs, PLZ PLZ HELP!   Running QBs, PLZ PLZ HELP! Empty2009-08-22, 00:47

blitz ur outside LBS and put the DE in flat zones should keep the QB in the pocket. dont blitz the corners cause than the qb can buy himself some time to throw a deep ball to a wide open guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running QBs, PLZ PLZ HELP!   Running QBs, PLZ PLZ HELP! Empty

Back to top Go down

Running QBs, PLZ PLZ HELP!
Page 1 of 1