Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Whats the Best Nano using Pittsburg and the NE pb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bmyers3317
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Whats the Best Nano using Pittsburg and the NE pb Empty
PostSubject: Whats the Best Nano using Pittsburg and the NE pb   Whats the Best Nano using Pittsburg and the NE pb Empty2009-08-19, 12:55

This is my first year with Madden and my friends keep beating the s*** out of me. Can anyone give me a simple good blitz that won't leave me open to a big pass play? Thanks
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Best Nano using Pittsburg and the NE pb   Whats the Best Nano using Pittsburg and the NE pb Empty2009-08-19, 13:22

Dime - Zone blitz. Manually control the blitzing DB works good when they are in Gun. Make sure the blitzer is not going against the HB's side...

After he sees you doing it, he will probably start sliding protection to the side you are comming from, so swap the play and control the DB going into coverage Wink
Back to top Go down
bmyers3317
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Best Nano using Pittsburg and the NE pb   Whats the Best Nano using Pittsburg and the NE pb Empty2009-08-19, 13:36

Thanks, I will give it a try. I want to beat these creeps! LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Best Nano using Pittsburg and the NE pb   Whats the Best Nano using Pittsburg and the NE pb Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the Best Nano using Pittsburg and the NE pb
Page 1 of 1