Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I am going to snap my disc...

Go down 
+10
dUPxBTefft23
manny3434
Baseballa
c4jun
Ace2k7
BOSTN BEANER
psufan5
EggzOverEazy
jj3
Laps
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Laps
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-03

I am going to snap my disc... Empty
PostSubject: I am going to snap my disc...   I am going to snap my disc... Empty2009-08-19, 06:46

Im about to snap madden. Not only has it disconnected 3 times while I have been in the lead by a large amount, defense is crap.

I cannot stop the run, I used a play "outside blitz". Chris johnson runs on the same side the blitz is on and scores an 80 yard touchdown. How is that fu**ing logical...

They need to include a guide or tutorial in the game. LIke a super basic one, that even a person that has never heard of madden can use to learn about defensive plays...

On top of that, I play some poofter last night. He used steelers. He put troy polipoofter on the line, and nano'd my QB everytime. shotgun-sacked, qucik pass-sacked, standard pass-sacked, run play-sacked, play-action-sacked(before i could even hand the ball off). This game is pissing me off so much right now...

Why dont blitzs stop the run, i think the best run stop i have made is for 5 yards... I try cover 3, cover 2, blitzing, man D, every d, Im lost.

btw im using chargers.
Back to top Go down
jj3
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: I am going to snap my disc...   I am going to snap my disc... Empty2009-08-19, 06:55

dude im with u, especialy on offfense people just nano and ther fkn hitting the qb or a sack all the time
Back to top Go down
Laps
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: I am going to snap my disc...   I am going to snap my disc... Empty2009-08-19, 07:26

Actually, I just had a good idea, But i am going to start a new topic to tidy things up
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: I am going to snap my disc...   I am going to snap my disc... Empty2009-08-19, 09:54

you're suppose to use screens against nano's.

dont snap your disc, you just got the game. this game is much more realistic and in depth than all the other maddens, take some time to actually learn it.

and they do sell a guide, and i actually read that it was really good this year.
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: I am going to snap my disc...   I am going to snap my disc... Empty2009-08-19, 10:01

Direct snap to the back destroys a nano.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: I am going to snap my disc...   I am going to snap my disc... Empty2009-08-19, 10:12

Screens kill nanos just as much as the direct snap. This year is so different u gota take time to learn how to play this game.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Ace2k7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Ace2k7

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: I am going to snap my disc...   I am going to snap my disc... Empty2009-08-19, 21:20

yeh a lot of people need to add screens into their offenses this year cause their are a lot of nanos
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I am going to snap my disc...   I am going to snap my disc... Empty2009-08-19, 21:55

Screens are money in Madden 10. If your not running them then you won't win or if you do win then your not winning much lol!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: I am going to snap my disc...   I am going to snap my disc... Empty2009-08-20, 01:28

Yea bro keep your madden disk lol. Just keep getting on MS and trying to get better!!
Back to top Go down
manny3434
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: I am going to snap my disc...   I am going to snap my disc... Empty2009-08-20, 19:22

Right, alot of ppl nano but when they do there is always somebody open right away, u might take a few losses at times but take ur time and look out for that open reciever rite away so the next time u c the nano ur ready for it or add screens to ur game the slip screens are great plays
Back to top Go down
manny3434
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: I am going to snap my disc...   I am going to snap my disc... Empty2009-08-20, 19:37

When anybody play me str8 up i'm sumthn like mike tyson in the last minute of this video...lmao!!