Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Colts help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baltimore3headedmonster
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Colts help Empty
PostSubject: Colts help   Colts help Empty2009-08-19, 06:23

Hey, guys im new to the site. I usually use the ravens but for a franchise onlines they we're taken so im running with the colts I was wondering if i should stick with there playbook or are they suited for something like the run n gun or another teams? Also i know this is the offensive talk but if you could also help me out with what Def i should run with them too I'd appreciate it. right now im running the run N gun with the B-more defense. I got alot of nice little screen plays for Joseph but i really cant get wayne involved Its more dump out passes to addai and quick slants to the TE. and for defense the reason im using the ravens is to apply QB pressure it seems when i use any other defense i just cant get my linebackers in the QB face. so any advice or suggestions would be helpful.
Back to top Go down

Colts help
Page 1 of 1