Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Colts PB

Go down 
+2
jets4lif3
raptors505
6 posters
AuthorMessage
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Colts PB Empty
PostSubject: Colts PB   Colts PB Empty2010-01-08, 03:00

I have been practicing with it in just games in my season and i finally put it to use in a real game, i wanted to get a good feel for it before i used it an it went very well. I beat a lvl 16 38-16 with this pb and i felt unstoppable on offense. granted im sure many of you could stop me with this, but against this guy he didnt have many answers. i passed 24 times for about 230 yards and one td. i ran the ball 18 times for almost 100 yards. the running plays out of shot gun are really nice and so are the plays undercenter. i love the singleback and shotgun and that is all this pb is but im sure many of u new this. Dice Trips and also trips weak(same formation basically) has some nice ish in it. indy slot cross is nasty cuz your TE is on a delay route and you have a nice crossing route with ur slot WR and your RB is on a out route. it also has HB base an great running play. this pb has bunch TE which a lot of people like and i do too. i love that there are a lot of deep posts to the middle and corner of the field cuz those are my favorite routes. if you have a fast TE you can burn with this pb. i think it would be a good pb for: the niners, eagles, packers, dallas, chargers, Houston...hell anyone with a fast or good TE haha. i might try to do a write up on some plays, i have never done one but i love this pb and i think i just might have to lol. check it out if you havent
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

Colts PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts PB   Colts PB Empty2010-01-08, 12:12

thanks for sharing man...ill have to check this stuff out...good work on hat lvl 16 too impressive!
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Colts PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts PB   Colts PB Empty2010-01-08, 13:08

jets4lif3 wrote:
thanks for sharing man...ill have to check this stuff out...good work on hat lvl 16 too impressive!
ha yeah thanks man its def a good pb to spread out the D and keep them guessing
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Colts PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts PB   Colts PB Empty2010-01-08, 13:16

raptors505 wrote:
I have been practicing with it in just games in my season and i finally put it to use in a real game, i wanted to get a good feel for it before i used it an it went very well. I beat a lvl 16 38-16 with this pb and i felt unstoppable on offense. granted im sure many of you could stop me with this, but against this guy he didnt have many answers. i passed 24 times for about 230 yards and one td. i ran the ball 18 times for almost 100 yards. the running plays out of shot gun are really nice and so are the plays undercenter. i love the singleback and shotgun and that is all this pb is but im sure many of u new this. Dice Trips and also trips weak(same formation basically) has some nice ish in it. indy slot cross is nasty cuz your TE is on a delay route and you have a nice crossing route with ur slot WR and your RB is on a out route. it also has HB base an great running play. this pb has bunch TE which a lot of people like and i do too. i love that there are a lot of deep posts to the middle and corner of the field cuz those are my favorite routes. if you have a fast TE you can burn with this pb. i think it would be a good pb for: the niners, eagles, packers, dallas, chargers, Houston...hell anyone with a fast or good TE haha. i might try to do a write up on some plays, i have never done one but i love this pb and i think i just might have to lol. check it out if you havent

bruh ima check it out cuz i like to use the eagles n jags and they both got fairly fast TE's they cant catch very well but ima look into it man thanks!
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Colts PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts PB   Colts PB Empty2010-01-08, 16:50

yeah dude i am 3-1 with it and my offense has been really good. all my opponents have been 16 and higher thanks to crazyblack001 telling me how to find high ranked matches faster. i lost one game when i was the titans, but i just cant pass with vince im not good enough, but the running plays i love. i think this pb would be fire with the eagles cuz Mccoy is a stud! this is the most fun i have had with a pb so i love it. i love the play 45 base its in a lot of shotgun plays. the draw plays are also nice. i think alot of these passing plays are awesome the way they are. they get your receivers down field and then they also have great short yardage stuff. good luck with it man.
Back to top Go down
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-11-24

Colts PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts PB   Colts PB Empty2010-01-08, 19:43

the sad truth is every playbook=equal

they all have their fair share of plays that are awesome

i too use the colts playbook only because they are my favorite team.. since i came from PS2 and i used to use balanced but didn't wanna use it in ps3
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Colts PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts PB   Colts PB Empty2010-01-08, 21:49

raptors505 wrote:
yeah dude i am 3-1 with it and my offense has been really good. all my opponents have been 16 and higher thanks to crazyblack001 telling me how to find high ranked matches faster. i lost one game when i was the titans, but i just cant pass with vince im not good enough, but the running plays i love. i think this pb would be fire with the eagles cuz Mccoy is a stud! this is the most fun i have had with a pb so i love it. i love the play 45 base its in a lot of shotgun plays. the draw plays are also nice. i think alot of these passing plays are awesome the way they are. they get your receivers down field and then they also have great short yardage stuff. good luck with it man.

how do you find higher ranked matches faster?
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Colts PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts PB   Colts PB Empty2010-01-09, 03:21

well i have been trying to find my fit with playbooks for a minute and still cant...i bout to give indy another try cuz i got the tampa bay ebook here today and i'm not feeling it it has some good plays but seem to take tolong to develop..maybe i just need to lab it more..
Back to top Go down
robmac36067
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Colts PB Empty
PostSubject: hey classic91   Colts PB Empty2010-01-09, 04:43

i also just bought the tampa bay ebook, once you lab it for a few days it gets easier, i know their is a lot of motioning and hot routing, so what i did is take the plays where you only have to motion one guy and maybe hot route 2 or 3 at most......and just run with those, in all i use 21 plays out of the playbook....my favorite formation is strong pro and tight pair, you can frustrate the hell outta people with the pass plays outta that formation because they all pick up about 5-10 yards, this is my favorite play outta the formation, strong, tight pair, pa fb fake, do the hot routes and motioning, and then hit you hb.....sick play.
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Colts PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts PB   Colts PB Empty2010-01-09, 16:52

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
raptors505 wrote:

how do you find higher ranked matches faster?
well i am a lvl 19 so i just go to create a session and it will say like what lvl you want to play and i do within 3 lvls
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Colts PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts PB   Colts PB Empty2010-01-09, 16:55

Akademiks wrote:
the sad truth is every playbook=equal

they all have their fair share of plays that are awesome

i too use the colts playbook only because they are my favorite team.. since i came from PS2 and i used to use balanced but didn't wanna use it in ps3
i agree with you that all pbs are equal, i have said that on another discussion. however, this pb fits what i want to do and how i like to play the game and i think many others on this site play a little spread em' out offense. i was just sharing why i liked it so much, thats why i said it has a lot of routes that are deep posts to the middle and corner of the field. not trying to argue or anything, but yeah i agree all pbs are good for SOMEONE, but not for everyone you are right.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Colts PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts PB   Colts PB Empty2010-01-09, 17:51

robmac36067 wrote:
i also just bought the tampa bay ebook, once you lab it for a few days it gets easier, i know their is a lot of motioning and hot routing, so what i did is take the plays where you only have to motion one guy and maybe hot route 2 or 3 at most......and just run with those, in all i use 21 plays out of the playbook....my favorite formation is strong pro and tight pair, you can frustrate the hell outta people with the pass plays outta that formation because they all pick up about 5-10 yards, this is my favorite play outta the formation, strong, tight pair, pa fb fake, do the hot routes and motioning, and then hit you hb.....sick play.

yeah i def going to keep working with it .. i started labbing with the STL book as well it is alot like phillys i hear but i havent messed with philly as much even tho i have a philly ebook as well..but some of the TB plays work in this book as well so it def will help to learn this TB book...that weak toss pitch is a really nice play...and some of those PA's are tuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colts PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts PB   Colts PB Empty

Back to top Go down

Colts PB
Page 1 of 1