Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

need defensive help Passing and rushing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UFZO
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-03

need defensive help Passing and rushing Empty
PostSubject: need defensive help Passing and rushing   need defensive help Passing and rushing Empty2009-08-18, 20:45

i am new to the site love what i see.....i am 6 and 9 and have lost 6 games by 3 points becuz i cant stop s**t...i am 33 the oldest player i have seen on the site...yall help the old man out with some tips please!!!!!

Mad lol!
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

need defensive help Passing and rushing Empty
PostSubject: Re: need defensive help Passing and rushing   need defensive help Passing and rushing Empty2009-08-18, 21:09

hey guys...i got a question...i played my brother today, and he's a beginner which makes me more upset about this..he kept running this stupid ass play from singleback to where his RB would do a delay route in the middle and out. i played both man coverage and zone coverage on him with a extra guy audibled to doubleteam him, and still the lousy RB gets open and catches the ball for a big gain everytime. how the hell do I stop this? Its crazy. I thought this madden would be legit, and its not. and it makes me upset. i told him lets play 09 and see him do the same s***, and he wouldn't. this year's madden is way different, and i'm sorry to say this game isn't good. but anyways if my brother could do this cheesy ass crap to me, i'm sure someone else online is doing it too...so can i get some advice please?

Last edited by TheDon270 on 2009-08-18, 21:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down

need defensive help Passing and rushing
Page 1 of 1