Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM

Go down 
+20
iLLxEaGLeSx10
jiceumm
Omar52
BoRi ChiCaMoTe
BroadwaE
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
bigblue723
CJDAWGG14
MADDEN10GAMER
erik_aka_jesus
Fudopi is That Dude
pkismyname
enyo24
Radi0ActivWaste
DaTBa1LHaWK
HellRellWMU
BOSTN BEANER
JonoTheNut
millertime2480
W A V Y D R E
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM   Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM - Page 2 Empty2009-08-19, 02:14

Fud-Muthafuckin-Dopi wrote:
I use Dolphins, and I start White.

He's not as good as you make him out to be, he overthrows receivers a lot and he's not the most accurate dude, but he's a fuckin weapon. He can scramble at any time and pick up good yards, when you run wildcat and he's at WR he can catch the ball and run with it, plus he's good for PA's, cause whenever I do PA I like to roll out so his Throw on The Move helps.

He's definitely not best in the game tho lol.

lol i only over throw with him in pratice mode it seems.. depends how u throw ur bullet passes and if ur usein the trigger and lead pass ... i mostly use trigger styll.. but styll compare to other better qbs in the 70s i think he better then them.. like jackson.. russel.. lol i forgot all the others
Back to top Go down
jiceumm
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM   Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM - Page 2 Empty2009-08-20, 03:16

soon as I learn to throw the the qb who is at wR in the wildcat and have him throw it it's over!!!! That play in the wildcat was intended for that but for some reason madden took out the option to throw it with him!! someone figured out a way and are dominating online!! i heard about a couple people trying to stop it! but i can't figure out how to do it
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM   Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM - Page 2 Empty2009-08-20, 03:30

pat white <
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
manny3434
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM   Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM - Page 2 Empty2009-08-20, 19:29

All i know is that i used the eagles today for the first time n Michael MUTHAFUCKN' VICK scored an 80 yard td off a broken pass play. Sumthn like a pimp lol
Back to top Go down
dUPxSNaTcHx
New MS Member
New MS Member
dUPxSNaTcHx

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM   Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 09:33

Pat white = Mike vick

Cannot complete a pass to save their lifes....
Back to top Go down
manny3434
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM   Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM - Page 2 Empty2009-08-22, 18:16

Don't hate on them on the run, i agree maybe not as accurate as i'd like, but if u can get time LASER ROCKET ARM... lol and accurate
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM   Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM - Page 2 Empty2009-08-22, 19:15

Pat White is beast
Back to top Go down
Roddy 84 White
New MS Member
New MS Member
Roddy 84 White

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM   Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM - Page 2 Empty2009-08-22, 19:22

dUPxSNaTcHx wrote:
Pat white = Mike vick

Cannot complete a pass to save their lifes....

i'd rather have vick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM   Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pat White IS a Beast.. Might b the best in the GM
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2