Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Adjusting to bad O-Lines.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaddyxBooKouT
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Adjusting to bad O-Lines. Empty
PostSubject: Adjusting to bad O-Lines.   Adjusting to bad O-Lines. Empty2009-08-18, 10:47

Well I read a previous post yesterday and tried it and it worked okay, but then I tried it in a two TE formation. Or 4 WR 1 TE. All u need to do is have the TE block for an extra lineman and then have the line slide to which ever direction you want to go to after the snap. For instants slant right, slide the line right and snap the ball move right and usually the slant is there for 14 yards. Or motion the TE to the weak side of the line to block the strong side of the D and slide them in that direction. Improved my protection to where I can get 300+ yards a game with rogers.
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to bad O-Lines.   Adjusting to bad O-Lines. Empty2009-08-18, 10:51

Nice bro, I dont ever use slide protect, unless I see a blitz coming. I put up 300+ with Manning!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to bad O-Lines.   Adjusting to bad O-Lines. Empty2009-08-18, 10:55

I wouldn't use my TE to block cuz they kill Defences in this years game.. What I do is always have someone on a drag route so I can have a check down if they blitz or if their dline jus kills my oline.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to bad O-Lines.   Adjusting to bad O-Lines. Empty2009-08-18, 10:56

exactly, drags and crosses save me so much
Back to top Go down
DaddyxBooKouT
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to bad O-Lines.   Adjusting to bad O-Lines. Empty2009-08-18, 12:07

Well the thing is, the packers o-line is not that great and against a good defense like baltimore or steelers, you don't have much time...thats why i use two te formation.
Back to top Go down
DaddyxBooKouT
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to bad O-Lines.   Adjusting to bad O-Lines. Empty2009-08-18, 12:09

Also, the NE playbook is great for packers...has several two TE formation, and great for packers and blocking assistance.
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to bad O-Lines.   Adjusting to bad O-Lines. Empty2009-08-18, 12:23

just throw in some quicker hot routes and they will stop blitzing so much, if you hit the drag route behind the blitz it will make them respect your passing attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to bad O-Lines.   Adjusting to bad O-Lines. Empty

Back to top Go down

Adjusting to bad O-Lines.
Page 1 of 1