Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

so I was watchin outside the lines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

so I was watchin outside the lines Empty
PostSubject: so I was watchin outside the lines   so I was watchin outside the lines Empty2009-06-28, 14:53

and it was talkin about how these two small towns in wisconsin have economic troubles so it's hard for the kids to play baseball... I'm sure you guys saw it...

hold on I'll try to find the article so I can't explain it.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4290063&categoryid=3286128

that.

MY BEEFS:

it's like... what.

First of all, that LITTLE LEAGUE field is the nicest one I've ever seen besides comerica park. And they're complainin about how bad it is. You want to see the baseball fields in this city? they're just fields of weeds with dirt splotched in random places. I think pictures would prove my point maybe later I'll walk down there and take some. I mean... they needa stop takin the s*** for granted. An then they're talkin about because of the economy they can't build a 12 million dollar baseball facility... YOU DON'T NEED A 12 MILLION DOLLAR BASEBALL FACILITY. When I played baseball, which was just like 3 years ago, we had an old rusty baskstop, no outfield fences at all, just a bunch of rock as the infield and weeds going through em. the grass in the outfield was dead. and you know what? it was fun as hell.

an then, they're talkin about how they can't afford the fees for the kids to play baseball. It's like... cmon now. You don't have to have your kids in organized sports, just let em find a hobby that doesn't cost so much. It's not like you have to be on a travel baseball team, you can just call up a couple friends and go down to the park and not pay a penny, it's still baseball, you can keep the stats if you want it don't matter.

And when that guy said "If our kids don't have organized activities after school, you know where they'll be, on the streets" it' like... come on now. BELOIT WISCONSIN IS NOT A BIG CITY. IT'S NOT EVEN A CITY. THERE IS NO STREETS. I mean, they act like their kids will get into the crack game if they're not playin baseball. 1st of all, sports don't have to be organized. I'm 14, I haven't played organized sports in 3 years, my mom can't afford to get me a physical from the doctor and she can't afford to pay for the s***. So you know what I do, ay I go to the park and I play basketball. It's still really good competition it's fun as hell. 2nd of all, if you raised your kids half decent you'd think they'd be able to handle being alone a couple hours a day without cookin crack rocks. I mean, cmon now. Your kids aren't dumb fucks. It's not like they're a drug enterprise in beloit wisconsin anyways.

Parents these days, for the most part, are damn stupid. They think they need to walk their kids through life, and that their kids need the best of everything.

/end of rant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com

so I was watchin outside the lines
Page 1 of 1