Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Looking for Browns help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
buckeyfan44
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Looking for Browns help. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Browns help.   Looking for Browns help. Empty2009-08-16, 10:35

After last nights game, it looks like the Det-Clev game may determine who goes winless this year. Aside from that...anyone have any line-up changes or playbooks they prefer to use with the browns or just in general?

I don't have the time to do any practicing, so any solid play suggestions would be helpful as well. I reviewed the mini-book, and I've gotten consistent at hitting rb (J Harrison) out of backfield, but I seem to only be able to dink and dunk. Can't seem to get the ball to the WR, either due to poor throws or dropped balls. Kind of like last night now that I think about it.

Anyways, great site guys.
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Browns help.   Looking for Browns help. Empty2009-08-16, 10:50

Notta browns user here but I suggest you find time to practice......thas what we all do, practice and share what we find.
Back to top Go down
buckeyfan44
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Browns help.   Looking for Browns help. Empty2009-08-16, 11:03

Thanks for the reply. Any teams besides the Pats that I could just pick up and play?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Browns help.   Looking for Browns help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Browns help.
Page 1 of 1