Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Browns

Go down 
+3
Travbebeastin
SLCdragons102
Nick5243
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick5243
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Browns Empty
PostSubject: Browns   Browns Empty2009-10-12, 15:19

What does anybody think i should do to win with the browns as far as depth chart, PB's so i can win with them and i dont want to give up on them so dont just say dont play with them.
Back to top Go down
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browns   Browns Empty2009-10-12, 18:43

I've played with them before and I put Jerome Harrisson (I think) at HB, and Jamal Lewis at FB. Also I put Quinn in because he can at least move around in the pocket unlike Anderson. But theres really not much to do with them.
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browns   Browns Empty2009-10-12, 21:29

The browns absolutely SUCK, theres not much you can do with them. I played with them twice, won 1 and lost 1. In the game that I won Jamal lewis was breakin tackles like crazy. If I played with them I would run it all the time and mix in some playaction to keep my opp off balance
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browns   Browns Empty2009-10-12, 21:35

the browns suck there is nothing u can really do to win with them and now that braylon is gone that sucks even more so really u cant do anything
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browns   Browns Empty2009-10-13, 12:30

Edited by author due to Roster Updates. Week 5 roster recomendations are in a post below:

CapnCrunch

Last edited by CapnCrunch on 2009-10-15, 08:13; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
YAOWAH
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browns   Browns Empty2009-10-13, 13:22

the best part of the browns is the left side of their line is one of the best in football. And you have to have James Davis at RB. Jamal at FB. Massaquoi is nice too.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browns   Browns Empty2009-10-15, 08:05

Recomendations based on week 5 roster update:

These recomendations are based purely on Madden 10 statistics for individual players and situational needs. I have no like or dislike of any of them. If you do my condolences.

The Browns have many players that are strong in some areas and weak in others. Therefore changes will have to be made during gametime to eliminate some weaknesses. Specifically at HB, FB and TE. I will also make some offensive and defensive line changes that can remain permanent. If you change your depth chart and then save your profile then changes will remain and you won't have to do it everytime you play.

QB - Brady Quinn is better at every catagory except throwing power, and deep throw accuracy. I normally do not throw deep but if I did I would sub in Anderson. Quinn has a lower awareness but that statistic goes away if you are controlling him.

HB - FB - TE Jamal Lewis is much better in runnning situations, but poor at catching the ball, sub in Harrison for HB screens. Neither one is very good at blocking. The best run blockers are FB Vickers and TE Royal so no changes are necessary when runnning big sets and power runs. I personally would not use Lewis at fullback as he is a lousy blocker and Vickers is an adequate runner, and it is important to keep the opponent guessing out of two back sets. Make susbstitutions for situations. For pass blocking there are no good blockers but again Lewis, Vickers and Royal are the best options. If passing to the tight end and in two tight end sets my go to guy would be Heiden he is a better route runner and catcher.

Offensive Line: I am going to make some changes to put all the best players on the field at the same time.

LT - Joe Thomas, no change
LG - Eric Steinbach, no change
C - Hank Fraley, he has a much higher awareness, therefore less chance to screw up at this position and we can use Mack better elsewhere.
RG - Move Alex Mack here he is a better run and pass blocker
RT- Move Floyd Womack here he is also a better run and pass blocker

Use Hadnot and St.Claire as backups on both sides to keep fresh players

Defense:

I would recommend changing the defensive scheme to 4-3 instead of 3-4 as the Browns do not have 4 good linebackers, but we can make a change and come up with 4 decent down linemen. The down linemen positions will focus on the best power move and finesse move statistics, this will allow us to get to the quarterback and stop the run.

LE - Kenyon Coleman
RE - start Corey Williams he is faster off the edge and has a better finesse move to rush the passer
DT #1 - Shaun Rogers, ya he's good
DT #2 - move Robaire Smith here
DT #3 - Mosley not any good options here so watch your starters to see if they get tired
DT #4 - Rubin same as above, only he sucks more

LOLB - Kamerion Wimbley
MLB - 1 DQ Jackson
MLB - 2 move Veikune up and 3 move Maiava up
ROLB - move Eric Barton

CB's no changes
FS and SS no changes

Kicker Cundiff has more kick power and since you will control accuracy this is about the only stat that matters, start Cundiff

KR - PR use Cribbs and Harrison in both spots need to change the PR lineup

LS use Fraley I don't know why they have Heiden here it needs to be changed before disaster strikes

3DRB - I would leave Harrison here but make changes during the game depending on my needs

I believe these changes will make the team better but still they won't be great. I played several games both with and without the changes and these recomendations do work.
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browns   Browns Empty2009-10-15, 18:20

what about james davis?
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browns   Browns Empty2009-10-15, 22:30

miked152 wrote:
what about james davis?

He is prsently injured in this update. Shoulder, TBD. If he wasn't I would definately use him instead of Harrison. He is faster. Can break tackles much better (trucking), not as good a juke or spin move. I would still use Harrison in passing situations he is the best Catcher and Route Runner out of all 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browns   Browns Empty

Back to top Go down

Browns
Page 1 of 1