Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MG PS3 League Daddy page is up!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

MG PS3 League Daddy page is up! Empty
PostSubject: MG PS3 League Daddy page is up!   MG PS3 League Daddy page is up! Empty2009-08-16, 09:39

READ ENTIRE MESSAGE

The e-mail invitation for the MG PS3 Major league has been sent out! If you believe you should have received an e-mail and did not, then please send me a PM and I will resolve the issue immediately. We are only days away from getting the best PS3 players together for an amazing season 1 of the Madden's Greatest League. Check you e-mails as soon as possible, a link to the league's page and the password are included. If you are not already a member on LeagueDaddy.com then you will need to register first, and you are required by Madden's Greatest to fill out your e-mail, PSN, timezone, and AIM (get one if you don't have one, you may register, sign-in, and use the software without downloading it from AIMExpress.com, so no excuses).

If you fail to reply to this message and/or the invitation e-mail within the next 3 day (you have until Wednesday, August 19, 12:00 pm EST), then we will be forced to replace you in the interest of getting the season underway for the active members. We have a strong list of players waiting to get in the league, and we won't make them wait any longer than we need to.

I hope you're all with us in our quest to make this the best league available to the Madden community, so please let your friends (360 guys too) know where the best competition is and get them to sign up so we can create a minor league.

Everyone has been excited about Madden for weeks now, and it's time to see where it all leads to. See you on the field soon.

Last edited by EggzOverEazy on 2009-08-21, 14:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: MG PS3 League Daddy page is up!   MG PS3 League Daddy page is up! Empty2009-08-16, 10:07

bout time u invited the people!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: MG PS3 League Daddy page is up!   MG PS3 League Daddy page is up! Empty2009-08-16, 10:09

shut up cheap ass, i had to pay for the league and s***
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: MG PS3 League Daddy page is up!   MG PS3 League Daddy page is up! Empty2009-08-16, 10:09

=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
Tallywood
New MS Member
New MS Member
Tallywood

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: MG PS3 League Daddy page is up!   MG PS3 League Daddy page is up! Empty2009-08-16, 18:43

Its very simple to register on LeagueDaddy, so no excuses!!! I personally love LeagueDaddy because you can post articles like press conferences, weekly previews, etc. It just adds to the excitement of the league.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: MG PS3 League Daddy page is up!   MG PS3 League Daddy page is up! Empty2009-08-16, 18:44

exactly tallywood, and........... best avatar ever.
Back to top Go down
Tallywood
New MS Member
New MS Member
Tallywood

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: MG PS3 League Daddy page is up!   MG PS3 League Daddy page is up! Empty2009-08-16, 18:46

EggzOverEazy wrote:
exactly tallywood, and........... best avatar ever.

Hahaha thanks, I have to represent my school somehow Smile
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: MG PS3 League Daddy page is up!   MG PS3 League Daddy page is up! Empty2009-08-16, 18:48

no better way to represent than that.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: MG PS3 League Daddy page is up!   MG PS3 League Daddy page is up! Empty2009-08-17, 15:29

Everyone has been sent an e-mail invitation. They often go to the spam box, so check there, but for everyone who has sent in a draft list and hasnt signed up for league daddy yet, i sent you an invitation that should go to your regular email. Hurry up and register so we can start!
Back to top Go down
jayrod305
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: MG PS3 League Daddy page is up!   MG PS3 League Daddy page is up! Empty2009-08-18, 11:53

Lol I got it eggs I signed up already good lookin in helpin me out .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MG PS3 League Daddy page is up!   MG PS3 League Daddy page is up! Empty

Back to top Go down

MG PS3 League Daddy page is up!
Page 1 of 1