Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Good Strategies For Baltimore??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wingzero2k
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Good Strategies For Baltimore?? Empty
PostSubject: Good Strategies For Baltimore??   Good Strategies For Baltimore?? Empty2009-08-15, 02:24

Hey everyone. Im new to tha site, and new to Madden (I havent really played it since '04!!) I plan on being in my friends franchise this year, and was wondering if anyone had any advice on using Baltimore offensively? Everyone is probably expecting me to run tha ball all day...an I want to keep them on their toes...any ideas/good plays?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Good Strategies For Baltimore??   Good Strategies For Baltimore?? Empty2009-08-15, 03:04

Any play is good if you get the right match up on Heap. He is a good route runner, so LB's cant stick him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Good Strategies For Baltimore??   Good Strategies For Baltimore?? Empty2009-08-16, 01:20

money that playbook has so many running play"s that could b my underground playbook.. Razz lab it .....you"ll find something..
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Good Strategies For Baltimore??   Good Strategies For Baltimore?? Empty2009-08-16, 06:40

Use the 3TE 1WR formation and motion those TE's around to get good blocks off the edge or to open some nice holes... then hit em with PA or chuck it down the seams. BAL has pretty solid TE's.
Back to top Go down
wingzero2k
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Good Strategies For Baltimore??   Good Strategies For Baltimore?? Empty2009-08-16, 06:49

thx everyone for tha tips....im going to start labbin once i get off of work....even though those queers at Microsoft suspended my account for a week Mad. To top it all off, my draft for our online frachise was today!! Hopefully I can pull it off with tha original team...wish me luck!!

MICROSOFT MODERATORS----> chair <-----ME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Strategies For Baltimore??   Good Strategies For Baltimore?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Strategies For Baltimore??
Page 1 of 1