Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

CHICAGO BEAR HELP!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bearsfan333
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-13

CHICAGO BEAR HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: CHICAGO BEAR HELP!!!   CHICAGO BEAR HELP!!! Empty2009-08-14, 21:53

I use the bears(username-obvious) i want to know how some ppl use them flawlessly the d is really slow but the line is effective and receivers dont catch much..but i was also wondering if you guys have ideas for a PB to use with them..please post soon..really strugling No
Back to top Go down
bearsfan87
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO BEAR HELP!!!   CHICAGO BEAR HELP!!! Empty2009-08-16, 06:28

well i have found playing a affective strategy while using the Bears and Lovie always use this strategy is Blitzing, Blitzing and Blitzing!!!!!! on 1st or second downs u canuse the 46 defense or even possibly nickel but remember blitz every play. on 3 and even possibly 4th down use dime formation using a cb blitz or any other blitzing within the playbook. On offense pound the ball ur not goona get 10 yards within evry play but u will take a nice chunk off yards using power O or hb toss remember always use the line and look for gaps but you have to patient.i also found very affective using the play action every 3rd or fourth down. always look for recievers doing slant routes. and TE's are very useful CHI playbook so make sure u keep an eye out for them 9 times out of 10 they will be open for i nice gain of yards. I hope this helps if your having any problems add my Gamertag GBURKKILLA and we can play some online co op to show u the plays.
Back to top Go down
bearsfan333
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO BEAR HELP!!!   CHICAGO BEAR HELP!!! Empty2009-08-16, 13:11

FINALLY SOME ONE REPLIES!!!THANK YOU,and i use the ill try their PB,ive been using the NE PB but doesnt have too many running plays.but ill add u neway to help me with the PB because i have NEVER used it
Back to top Go down
bearsfan333
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO BEAR HELP!!!   CHICAGO BEAR HELP!!! Empty2009-08-16, 14:16

is nebody else going to try and help me??i switched over to this site because i thought u guys would help more...wow.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO BEAR HELP!!!   CHICAGO BEAR HELP!!! Empty2009-08-16, 14:30

Wat system u on man I'm on ps3 I. Use th bears all the time that's my fav team n I cn certainly help u so far I having a winning record with them. Try using the run n gun pb n using cover 2 or 46 with dem. B/c if u look the bears r a zone team man is supposed to only be ran occasionally with them. Also remeber to use your strengths. Forte is a beast 89 overall n he has the highest stamina at 99 use him n every situaation passing running n blocking he's effective in all those areas. Also greg olsen is a str8 mismatch only few lb's cn cover him wit his 86 aspeed n 87 route running he causes mis matches sub him n at the 5th wr spot n all ways have him n the game. Plus the bears wr. Suck aginst gud corners look for juaquin iglesias a lot the the 4th cb usually can't match up against him n he's a possesion wr that's produces. Move hester to match up with the persons lb's n 3rd string corner to make him effective. Last but not least sub in jarron gilebert his athletcism allows him to play end n dt n have urlacher always playing coverag his zone coverage is high n he cn guard every tight end in the game send briggs on blitzes more than any other lb his power n strength is the highest out of all the bears linebackers. Last but nit least RUN RUN N RUN. WIT FORTE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
bearsfan333
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO BEAR HELP!!!   CHICAGO BEAR HELP!!! Empty2009-08-16, 15:05

wow thank you that was ALOT of very useful info..and i wish i was on ps3 i could really use ur help..im on 360..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHICAGO BEAR HELP!!!   CHICAGO BEAR HELP!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

CHICAGO BEAR HELP!!!
Page 1 of 1