Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

who would you pick,packers,panthers or chicago? and what playbook

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
byrdmann409
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-18

who would you pick,packers,panthers or chicago? and what playbook Empty
PostSubject: who would you pick,packers,panthers or chicago? and what playbook   who would you pick,packers,panthers or chicago? and what playbook Empty2009-08-21, 13:27

,Hey fellas,my game is more like nfc style,pound the rock then hit them with slants play action,etc....but im having a problem choosing,betwwen the packers, panthers and chicago,Each team has a little of what i like,linebackers,running game,fast reciever,but im trying to pick one team so i can get familiar with and get my game ready for online play,if you had to choose one,who would you choose and what playbook to use with them? I would appreciate the help Thanks.
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: who would you pick,packers,panthers or chicago? and what playbook   who would you pick,packers,panthers or chicago? and what playbook Empty2009-08-21, 14:06

packers.. have the best D out of them, they run 3-4 which I like, they have great receivers, a power back and a QB that can avoid the rush and thread the needle.
Back to top Go down
BoRi ChiCaMoTe
New MS Member
New MS Member
BoRi ChiCaMoTe

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: who would you pick,packers,panthers or chicago? and what playbook   who would you pick,packers,panthers or chicago? and what playbook Empty2009-08-21, 17:58

ILL GO WITH THE RAIDERS THEY HAVE THE BEST TEAM TO PLAY WITH IN MADDEN 10 FOR REAL THE DEFENCE IS FAST AND GOOD, THE OFFENCE IS UNSTOPPABLE WITH ALL FAST WRs
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: who would you pick,packers,panthers or chicago? and what playbook   who would you pick,packers,panthers or chicago? and what playbook Empty2009-08-21, 18:02

i would use the bears they got great lbs, solid qb, average wrs, and got a decent o-line and

d -line. Also don't forget about matt forte, who i beast and Im runnin wit the NE PB.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: who would you pick,packers,panthers or chicago? and what playbook   who would you pick,packers,panthers or chicago? and what playbook Empty2009-08-21, 22:58

i LOVE the panthers this year. the stewart & williams combo is amazing. the defense is pretty good, especially with jon beason and peppers. i would use either the panthers or the falcons playbook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who would you pick,packers,panthers or chicago? and what playbook   who would you pick,packers,panthers or chicago? and what playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

who would you pick,packers,panthers or chicago? and what playbook
Page 1 of 1