Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Xbox 360 Video Capture for Gamebattles Documentation and Strategy Videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Xbox 360 Video Capture for Gamebattles Documentation and Strategy Videos Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 Video Capture for Gamebattles Documentation and Strategy Videos   Xbox 360 Video Capture for Gamebattles Documentation and Strategy Videos Empty2009-08-12, 15:35

I'm thinking heavily about investing in some sort of PC video capture for my XBOX 360. I don't know which one to get. I've seen setups with the "dazzle" and the "Hava". I havent actually heard anything from people using these devices for Xbox 360 nor have I seen any footage that i know came form people using those devices.

All I know is I dont want to spend a lot of money. My budget for this project is around $100 - $150

If I can record in HD thatd be awesome since I have video editing software that would make Michael Vick cry.
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Xbox 360 Video Capture for Gamebattles Documentation and Strategy Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Video Capture for Gamebattles Documentation and Strategy Videos   Xbox 360 Video Capture for Gamebattles Documentation and Strategy Videos Empty2009-08-17, 12:25

alright nobody responded but that cool, I went to Fry's Electronics and picked up a sweet capture card and will soon be making videos!
Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 Video Capture for Gamebattles Documentation and Strategy Videos
Page 1 of 1