Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Guys "BS" things to say about tourney

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Guys "BS" things to say about tourney Empty
PostSubject: Guys "BS" things to say about tourney   Guys "BS" things to say about tourney Empty2009-08-11, 22:18

Now obviously I can see if its an actual SIM guy like Yuck saying this, but why do people say the dumbest s*** on here about a style of play when they play that way? I don't think I've ever said a bad thing about the RC at all because I use it, but when I see guys who I KNOW use the RC as a way of gameplay say "Oh, I thought the RC was complete trash" reallllllly pisses me off. Now, like I said, if Yuck or Swag said this, this wouldn't even cross my mind, but when I see guys who pretty much develop a gameplan around this or the playmaker feature and say they feature it's failry annoying. (This post does have a point)

I think we should take guys out who develop gameplans around it, even if that means taking me out, but I think to keep the section completely SIM. Even if they did well in their tryout game, they shouldn't be in this section, or at least not in the league. They have a tryout game against guys that THEY know play fully sim, so obviously they're gunna play fully sim that game. If you wanna let them in the section, give them an off-guard tryout game. Hit em up for a message in the chatbox, and ask them to play SIM there. That's where most of these games go down, and if they can't see that you wrote lets play SIM, then don't there blind and will piss off a guy like Yuck who asked for a SIM game.

Something I've noticed is that guys who play Sim are more likely to get those league/tourney games in than a guy who plays freestyle. If that means I can't view the section anymore, then so be it, but I think that for the 2010 season you should do a "re-evaluation" about 2 weeks after the game drops to see who plays like what. Not a re-evaluation of guys like SDGator, Yungboi or Jwhite, but a re-evaluation of guys like, Beeman, ATL and me.

bigbuddah wrote:
yo cj dont take this the wrong way bro, i dont think
this is the section for u...ur a good player and i seriously believe u
can flip the switch from tourny style to sim but your rep is of a
tourny style player and i want pure SIM players here. i dont want
anyone making themselves play sim. i kno u wanna dominate all forms of
play u can on MS but with all dew respect this ain for u.

^^^^^^^ Best SIM quote ever made.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Guys "BS" things to say about tourney   Guys "BS" things to say about tourney Empty2009-08-11, 22:26

that took alot to write cj...also it was alot to read. atl is out of sim. if he's not buddah, can you please remove him from the section? i personally can't stand atl and not one thing about his game is sim. i played you cj. i thought it was more or less what i consider sim. i understand you being pissed about hipocrites(?).

i'm gonna take a look at the sim section tomorrow. i'll keep in mind what you wrote and talk to buddah, it is his section
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Guys "BS" things to say about tourney   Guys "BS" things to say about tourney Empty2009-08-11, 22:39

It did, cuz I see guys like him who say "oooooo I cant wait for 2010, its gunna be the most sim yet" and I literally laugh when I see him write s*** like that in a post or in the chatbox bcuz its just hilarious to me. I'm a madden and NFL fan like most, and would most likely buy this s*** if it had Wii graphics and and 99 gameplay. I've seen on many occasions where ATL has written "oh man I hated the RC" and someone saying that isn't funny at all, but he pretty much built a scheme around that. You won't hear me say that I hated the RC or the WAR because I'm not gunna be a hypocrite over something as stupid as that. He's actually eased up with his ways of getting attention in the chatbox which is good, but if he tries to win guys over by being a hypocrite, then it makes him look like even more of a ****** than it did when he way trying to get stupid attention.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Guys "BS" things to say about tourney   Guys "BS" things to say about tourney Empty2009-08-14, 17:27

yeah notorious sim players will be removed that mean beeman and a few others...i kno exactly who plays sim and i said no to lettin freestyle players in but everyone asked me to let em in...this year im taking no bullshit and alot of s*** wont be up to vote and i dnt care if ppl like it or not...i want 100% sim...i dnt think i am a hypocrit for changing my style of play late late in the year to jus compete in eafl or the msopl caus i had to or stop playin madden but i kno wat i am and i kno wat other ppl are...ppl who i think are 100% will be removed i jus havent had the time and will have to either reapply or stay out i let em in to grow the section now it ain gonna grow wit the right ppl...thank cj and yuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys "BS" things to say about tourney   Guys "BS" things to say about tourney Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys "BS" things to say about tourney
Page 1 of 1