Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The most Interception online you've had and TD returns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

The most Interception online you've had and TD returns Empty
PostSubject: The most Interception online you've had and TD returns   The most Interception online you've had and TD returns Empty2008-06-28, 20:05

Team- Da Boys
Interceptions- 9
Returned for TD- 6

A. Henry- 2 ints, 1 returned TD
B. Carpenter- 4 ints, 4 returned for TD
T. Newman- 2 ints, 1 returned for TD "97 yrds"
P. Watkins- 1 int, returned it back 79 yrds got caught a the 2 yrds line "d@m"

I Potentially could have had 2 more picks and both would have been taking to the house but B. Carpenter droped a easy one and so did K. Hamlin on out routes, which as I said would have been easily returned for TD on his side of the Field, with nothing in site but the endzone.

Cowboys Vs Redskins
Opponents level 27
The finale score was 56-28.

I only scored on offense twice and the game was tied with about 3:20 in the 3rd, then "bam" 4 ints for TD's. Luckily I used the "Pause glitch counter" we have posted here at the site, because he tried 3X's to pause glitch the game with 1:13 in the 4th quarter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The most Interception online you've had and TD returns   The most Interception online you've had and TD returns Empty2008-07-01, 00:27

haha thts ridiculous he was a lvlv 27 n he threw 9 picks n 6 for td's?
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: The most Interception online you've had and TD returns   The most Interception online you've had and TD returns Empty2008-07-01, 00:55

WinkYouOut wrote:
ha ha thats ridiculous he was a L'vov 27 n he threw 9 picks n 6 for Tad's?

Yeah, I know, he was cushioning up a strom, 42 points on defense and I needed it because my offense only scored 14 points, M. Barber was lost 4 the game on the second play from scrimmage " That one hurt " my offense alot.

Like I said, with little over a minute in the game he tried to pause glitch me 3X's, he was pissed! accused me of putting in some BS interception glitch, I told him I've never even heard of that one, if he had any info on it to share with us at the site, I PMed him the address but I don't think he knew what he was talking about though.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: The most Interception online you've had and TD returns   The most Interception online you've had and TD returns Empty2008-07-01, 01:01

Maybe, the new trophy feature well be in madden 09 and doing things like this, well be shown by the kind of trophy you have and with the stats at the bottom telling what achievement, like " 9 picks in online game " unlocked that trophy 4 U.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most Interception online you've had and TD returns   The most Interception online you've had and TD returns Empty

Back to top Go down

The most Interception online you've had and TD returns
Page 1 of 1