Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Punt returns unrealistic?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
monsieurginger
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Punt returns unrealistic? Empty
PostSubject: Punt returns unrealistic?   Punt returns unrealistic? Empty2010-04-06, 11:32

I play all madden on franchise offline and I almost always tear it up on punt returns. I usually control the guy in front of the long snapper and bring him back to block, and when the ball is in the air, switch to control the returner (DeSean Jackson). I have returned one punt for a TD (in maybe a season of playing) which is pretty realistic, but my return yard average is ridiculously high 15-20 yards per return. I never had that much luck on punt returns in Madden 08 on PC (yes I was that kind of guy). Kick returns are pretty realistic though.

What are your thoughts? How do you guys do on punt returns?
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Punt returns unrealistic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punt returns unrealistic?   Punt returns unrealistic? Empty2010-04-06, 11:48

thats because special teams players on madded have no lane assignments, they just run down field, they also dont recover when you run past them
Back to top Go down

Punt returns unrealistic?
Page 1 of 1