Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...

Go down 
+9
Spice_Rack101
enyo24
HellRellWMU
dUPxBTefft23
PrimaryFailure6
BOSTN BEANER
huh1231
EggzOverEazy
so much swag
13 posters
AuthorMessage
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty
PostSubject: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-10, 23:17

Evil or Very Mad are u playing 4 fun or is it about the rank lvl in 2010.....cause glitching f@ck it up 2 me just play man....play Mad
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-10, 23:19

im all about being ranked #1 on the ladder site, for the Madden Online World Rankings

and winning some MS tournaments, some extra cash makes the competition all the better

plus, theres no glitching in MS games
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-10, 23:27

wats the point of this post? who's gonna say i'm going to glitch all the time everytime all day for no reason. it'll be the first play of the game. i'm going to come out and drop that DC glitch on u immediately on the first play before u get the snap off.

lol. also especially towards the end of 09 everyone said everythign was a glitch. i got called a glitcher for using the 46 bear nano and apparently putting LB at DE is glitching too lol. also apparently having 7 dbs on the field at the end of the half is also glitching... theres too much whining in madden. everything can be counter except the qb walk of course Sad
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-10, 23:41

Yea people are stupid! I got called a glitcher cuz I don't run at all.. Apparently if I don't run the ball someone will have a problem and say I'm a glitcher..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
PrimaryFailure6
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
PrimaryFailure6

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-10, 23:48

lol people just play them selves in madden to get ranked 1
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-11, 00:38

thank you!!!!tvon little homey....people dont under stand that sh@t....and buttheads be saying stupid stuff not knowing were u coming from!!!!!! Fo shizzle
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-11, 00:57

Tvon wrote:
lol people just play them selves in madden to get ranked 1
yea cuz alot of peeps have 2 systems or they have friends that give free wins all day long i mean damn if ur a kid givin ur friend free wins u must want his d**k lol
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-11, 13:41

so much swag wrote:
thank you!!!!tvon little homey....people dont under stand that sh@t....and buttheads be saying stupid stuff not knowing were u coming from!!!!!! Fo shizzle

wahhhhhhhhh? lol i didnt get anything out of this.
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-11, 13:48

huh1231 wrote:
wats the point of this post? who's gonna say i'm going to glitch all the time everytime all day for no reason. it'll be the first play of the game. i'm going to come out and drop that DC glitch on u immediately on the first play before u get the snap off.

lol. also especially towards the end of 09 everyone said everythign was a glitch. i got called a glitcher for using the 46 bear nano and apparently putting LB at DE is glitching too lol. also apparently having 7 dbs on the field at the end of the half is also glitching... theres too much whining in madden. everything can be counter except the qb walk of course Sad

not everything can be countered....thats y some s*** is a glitch.....i guess you'll never feel it until someone does it to u to the point where it makes u wanna throw ur box....

its happened to me plenty of times...

maybe ur a glitcher though who knows, im not saying u are, but i think my mans is saying he just wants a sim style game....no bullshit tactics and all, just a str8 up game u would see on sundays...

nothing wrong with that, so i dont have a prob with this thread, it needs to be said honestly.
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-11, 13:51

i dont consider this a glitch.....but its some gay s***...and ill either ask for a friendly quit or let my nephew finish the game, cause i no longer want to play childishness:..

Pulling the DE 5-7 yrds towards the sideline off the line so he can rush the QB KNOWING the OL cant turn that fast and block...

thats some gay s***, be a man...if u wanna manual rush with the DE, fine..go ahead....but dont pull him 7 yards so u can get a running start, if thats the case, rush with a DB...

man up is all i say
Nope
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-11, 13:52

ive never actually glitched ever in my life. A lot of you will say oh hes lying but it is true. Ive seen guys glitch and Ive tried it but it never worked for me. Im just not that good at cheating. I am such a straight up player that cheating and I dont mix...im madden. But I will admit this, I am a notorious board game cheater.
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-11, 14:03

The only reason i play online is for practice for the MC, thats where the real money is at. Ive never glitched in my life.
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-11, 14:07

madden challenge is the s***. I was so close to winning my city last year
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-11, 15:00

never glitched before and wont start now
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-11, 18:33

no one on the site glitches just play people from the site
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-11, 19:38

thats all im saying fellas!!!!!!! straight up sim!!!!!style......THANK U Smile
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-11, 20:22

are you kidding with this thread? first...i always play for the fun...however, i like to be extremely competitive and work my way (honestly...with no glitching) up the levels. starting at the bottom and excelling into lvls 20-Up is exciting for me! i did it last year and will do it again in madden10 but maybe faster now since i know what i am doing.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-12, 00:50

im trying 2 get top 100 in the online leaderboards and i want 2 b a top 5 player on this site. no glitching for me though i dont need it and most of the guys i play in the topp 100 dont glitch. hell if u look me up in the leaderboards u would c that i got worked by a lvl 18. it was like 30 something to 7 lol.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty2009-08-12, 17:13

HellRellWMU wrote:
i dont consider this a glitch.....but its some gay s***...and ill either ask for a friendly quit or let my nephew finish the game, cause i no longer want to play childishness:..

Pulling the DE 5-7 yrds towards the sideline off the line so he can rush the QB KNOWING the OL cant turn that fast and block...

thats some gay s***, be a man...if u wanna manual rush with the DE, fine..go ahead....but dont pull him 7 yards so u can get a running start, if thats the case, rush with a DB...

man up is all i say
Nope

hmm i've never seen this happen, doesnt the DE reset where he's supposed to be once u click off of him? the only time i've seen the DE stay is if u put him contain and the offense is calling a screen or has line shifted to that side.. sometimes when this happens the DE starts shifting out there by himself. i'm pretty sure this is what happening and if u dont stay perfectly still in the pocket they come after you.

dont be fooled by the low post count guys. i'm one of MOD's friends and I'd say we're close to the same level of skill (MOD's slightly better i'd have to say). i just never really have time to post during school. but now i'm graduated and haven't found a job yet so i've got some extra time on my hands Smile ...

also i can almost guarantee that anything u've ever seen other than QB walk can be countered. do you have an example of anything that can't be countered? if you do post and if i can't tell you the counter i'm sure that someone else on the site knows the counter for it. the only example i can think of that really can't be countered are QB walk, QB sneak on 1 yd or less, and short field goals. otherwise everything i've ever seen can be picked up.

also i have no problem with him wanting a sim game but asking who glitches probably isnt going to get any glitchers stepping up and raising their hand if you what i mean...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...   are you gona "GLITCH"or just play... Empty

Back to top Go down

are you gona "GLITCH"or just play...
Page 1 of 1