Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden Wii Online Flawless????

Go down 
+2
EggzOverEazy
PrimaryFailure6
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PrimaryFailure6
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
PrimaryFailure6

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Madden Wii Online Flawless???? Empty
PostSubject: Madden Wii Online Flawless????   Madden Wii Online Flawless???? Empty2009-08-04, 02:11

Well as we all know EA hasnt done much with Wii Online besides fixing most of the glitches that needed to be fixed (except No Huddle Glitch) . I think Online this year will be better then the past 2 years
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wii Online Flawless????   Madden Wii Online Flawless???? Empty2009-08-04, 07:21

what was the no huddle glitch?
Back to top Go down
Ian43
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wii Online Flawless????   Madden Wii Online Flawless???? Empty2009-08-04, 08:44

Whenever u ran no huddle your players would jump offsides almost every time.
Back to top Go down
Walkertime
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wii Online Flawless????   Madden Wii Online Flawless???? Empty2009-08-04, 09:01

No, that was part of fair play. You couldn't run no huddle until after the 2 minute warning.

The real glitch was when you were actually running no huddle, after a play the offensive player with the ball would walk around like an idiot for a few seconds trying to give the ball to an invisible ref (wasting valuable time).

The break tackle glitch is apparently not fixed either...

Friendly quit glitch IS fixed. Hopefully some of the d/c problems have been fixed as well!
Back to top Go down
chackfalco
New MS Member
New MS Member
chackfalco

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wii Online Flawless????   Madden Wii Online Flawless???? Empty2009-08-04, 09:18

the one i really hope is fixed is that retarded QB sneak glitch where u cant move a single player on defense
Back to top Go down
coordinator0
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wii Online Flawless????   Madden Wii Online Flawless???? Empty2009-08-04, 11:45

I don't think online will ever be flawless for any system. There's just too many people out there who find and exploit new glitches, which i expect to happen this year as well.
Back to top Go down
PrimaryFailure6
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
PrimaryFailure6

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wii Online Flawless????   Madden Wii Online Flawless???? Empty2009-08-04, 11:48

Well coord u should be glad

Wii is the less glitchiest system out of PS3 and 360

Because Ive seen some fucked up 360/PS3 Glitches that ruin the whole game
Back to top Go down
coordinator0
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wii Online Flawless????   Madden Wii Online Flawless???? Empty2009-08-04, 11:49

Oh yeah I know about all of the glitches on the other systems, and I'm really happy that we don't have problems like that.
Back to top Go down
PrimaryFailure6
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
PrimaryFailure6

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wii Online Flawless????   Madden Wii Online Flawless???? Empty2009-08-04, 14:50

Well I think i found the reason why wii has less glitches. Its probally because 8 year olds dont know the definition of glitch
Back to top Go down
coordinator0
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wii Online Flawless????   Madden Wii Online Flawless???? Empty2009-08-04, 18:25

Tvon wrote:
Well I think i found the reason why wii has less glitches. Its probally because 8 year olds dont know the definition of glitch

So you don't know the meaning of glitch? J/k, j/k lol. I really doubt that's the case though, but there are probably far less people on the Wii trying to figure out glitches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden Wii Online Flawless????   Madden Wii Online Flawless???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden Wii Online Flawless????
Page 1 of 1