Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

IMPORTANT WARNING FOR ALL I-PHONE USERS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

IMPORTANT WARNING FOR ALL I-PHONE USERS Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT WARNING FOR ALL I-PHONE USERS   IMPORTANT WARNING FOR ALL I-PHONE USERS Empty2009-07-30, 18:09

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_iphone_security

Hey guys..This ain't a joke at all....Your I-Phone can be hacked. And if it is hacked, you have NO CONTROL over your I-Phone anymore. And hackers can use any of your information for identity theft and so forth...If you guys receive a text message from some unknown and it shows a little square box, shut off your phone right away and don't use it anymore cause of this HACK...Read the article if you guys need more info...Holla.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT WARNING FOR ALL I-PHONE USERS   IMPORTANT WARNING FOR ALL I-PHONE USERS Empty2009-07-30, 18:16

oh damn thats some crazy s***. i dont have an iPhone, but i would be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad if i paid $300 and my s*** got worked over like that.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT WARNING FOR ALL I-PHONE USERS   IMPORTANT WARNING FOR ALL I-PHONE USERS Empty2009-07-30, 23:01

TheDon270 wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_iphone_security

Hey guys..This ain't a joke at all....Your I-Phone can be hacked. And if it is hacked, you have NO CONTROL over your I-Phone anymore. And hackers can use any of your information for identity theft and so forth...If you guys receive a text message from some unknown and it shows a little square box, shut off your phone right away and don't use it anymore cause of this HACK...Read the article if you guys need more info...Holla.

what do u mean dont use it anymore? just let it go to waste? or do u shut it off for a while and turn it back on? i mean if ur to never turn it back on then whats the point of turning it off?
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT WARNING FOR ALL I-PHONE USERS   IMPORTANT WARNING FOR ALL I-PHONE USERS Empty2009-07-30, 23:04

it was only a matter of time before some cyber geek figured out how to do this s***
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT WARNING FOR ALL I-PHONE USERS   IMPORTANT WARNING FOR ALL I-PHONE USERS Empty2009-07-31, 04:28

Yo Bostn Beaner, If you don't understand what I posted, just read the article I pasted above what I said to get all the info. Cause it will explain to you what to look for and what to do. And it ain't no joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT WARNING FOR ALL I-PHONE USERS   IMPORTANT WARNING FOR ALL I-PHONE USERS Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT WARNING FOR ALL I-PHONE USERS
Page 1 of 1