Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Minnesota Vikings Thread

Go down 
+12
jamesinmadison
Baseballa
socommaster123
JPadilla651713
David noooooooo
Roddy 84 White
BOSTN BEANER
Devo
beeman999
Fudgy
Modrewgnu
D_Cash
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-12, 20:56

just trust me tjac will be atarting the first game of the regular season him and chille are butt buddies
Back to top Go down
jamesinmadison
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-12, 21:08

...one of brad childress' biggest mistakes was putting all his eggs in t jack's basket...reminded me of billick and the boller fiasco..."i know qb's"...how many years did baltimore waste one of the premier d's waiting for boller to mature...we're watching it all over again in minnesota with childress...what a scmuck....
Back to top Go down
socommaster123
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-13, 11:52

Childress isnt happy with his quarterback situation thats all that needs to be said
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-13, 12:05

I say sage cn b a starter in this league just not pro bowl material but wit some grooming he cn help the vikes out. Anyway packers n bears r right on the vikes tail for the nfc north title. I think it will b a toss up between those teams. N dnt count the lions for easy wins they may upset sum teams this yr.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-13, 12:22

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
I say sage cn b a starter in this league just not pro bowl material but wit some grooming he cn help the vikes out. Anyway packers n bears r right on the vikes tail for the nfc north title. I think it will b a toss up between those teams. N dnt count the lions for easy wins they may upset sum teams this yr.

yep the NFC North will b a good division this year.. i cant wait to see how it works out.. and yea the lions made many offseason moves annd they have the tools now to win sum games.. they wont win the division or anythin but they should win a good 5 or 6 games IMO..
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-13, 12:56

Lol at least sum 1 agrees wit me. Lol a lot of ppl think vikes will take da division. But they only had 1 more win than the bears n packers beat dem also n the pack were hit wit a lot of injuries. The came so close so to losing to the lions dat was scary. So like I said its a huge toss up like every yr n the nfc north.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-13, 13:13

yeah but vikes had a harder schedule last year then the bears did. and the vikes beat teams the bears lost to. and vikes have offense haha.
Back to top Go down
jamesinmadison
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-14, 00:35

...it will be good to have ej manning the mike this year...that guy was such a bitter dissapointment his first couple of seasons, but he became one of the best and most underrated mlb's in the game...minne has all the makings of a contender, but they lack a true coach...chilly is a wet blanket...he will smother all that is right with this team....

....minnesota will be in this until the playoffs and they will get beat by a coach with the stones...
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-14, 01:14

jamesinmadison wrote:
...it will be good to have ej manning the mike this year...that guy was such a bitter dissapointment his first couple of seasons, but he became one of the best and most underrated mlb's in the game...minne has all the makings of a contender, but they lack a true coach...chilly is a wet blanket...he will smother all that is right with this team....

....minnesota will be in this until the playoffs and they will get beat by a coach with the stones...
EJ henderson you mean?lol
Back to top Go down
jamesinmadison
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-14, 08:15

jamesinmadison wrote:
...it will be good to have ej manning the mike this year...
devo408 wrote:
EJ henderson you mean?lol
...manning, as in to man, to take charge of a certain position...in this case, it will be good to have ej henderson man the middle linebacker position...
Back to top Go down
socommaster123
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-14, 19:25

I hope Percy adds another dimension to our game
Back to top Go down
jamesinmadison
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-15, 10:49

...did not see the game last night, but right now the press is treating that preseason performance like it will decide this qb competition...i don't think we'll know for sure what's going on in chilly's head until the next game...if sage gets the start in game two and gets his reps with the first team, regardless of how limited, chilly's committed to rosenfelds...if tjack is given the start and given a chance to throw behind a first string line and to first string receivers, then this competition is still wide open...

...i can't stand waiting...i want football now...
Back to top Go down
socommaster123
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-16, 20:01

I bet you right now Sage won that with his performance they do plays that are perfect for him short routes that he can hit cause he is so accurate plus the deep threat whenever they can, this team is lethal with AP for run Sage for the small accurate passes and then Berrian and or Harvin for Vertical Threats, Damn Vikings look TOO good to be true!
Back to top Go down
jamesinmadison
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-17, 01:04

...i agree with you...i think right now, with what the vikings have going on, sage might be the best bet...tjack has a stronger arm, he's a threat to run, but i think a solid game manager is what the vikings need...give me trent dilfer or brad johnson...those guys have rings...
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-18, 23:59

Favre will be qb I think
Back to top Go down
jamesinmadison
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-19, 00:15

...they will probably make favre compete for the starting job...and sage did look pretty good...yeah, it's still up in the air...
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-19, 10:35

Idk on sportscenter last night they were saying they could only run 50 % of their offense with sage and t jack but now with Favre there they can finally run all 100% cuz he ran that offense for 16 years. So im saying Favre will be the starter.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-19, 11:08

Favre is the starter no question.. $10-12 million says he is!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-19, 14:19

Yea i doubt he would sign to ride the pine!!!
Back to top Go down
AntiTvon
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-20, 13:01

Anyone hear about berrian getting injured?
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-10-10, 02:11

The Vikings are looking great. Passing game is great, running game is amazing.. There a playoff team for sure and maybe even super bowl contender. Lets go AP.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-10-18, 16:23

6-0 BABY.
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-12-21, 21:04

vikings are really falling off first dat crucial loss 2 arizona den beat da bengals den get trampled again by da panthers.those are hurters and ap has fallen off 2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-12-25, 13:33

Minnesota is struggling as of late and this isn't looking good.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Minnesota Vikings Thread   Official Minnesota Vikings Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Minnesota Vikings Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2