Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

problem with my passing game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
guii23
New MS Member
New MS Member
guii23

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-07-26

problem with my passing game Empty
PostSubject: problem with my passing game   problem with my passing game Empty2009-07-28, 13:51

idk im only on all-madden and my qb overtrhow a lot of time...or he just trhow bad passes
Back to top Go down
icip
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: problem with my passing game   problem with my passing game Empty2009-07-28, 14:17

i noticed that u cant hit directional on every pass..like fitz had palu beat by two steps after he gave me a good bump and i pressed up and triangle and he overthrew da bad boy..had breaston on a in route goin right wit nobody there and hit that directional to da right smooth threw dat ****** way past hit..this wont happen everytime but if someone clearly beat dont risk it just hit da pass button no directional
Back to top Go down
guii23
New MS Member
New MS Member
guii23

PostSubject: Re: problem with my passing game   problem with my passing game Empty2009-07-28, 14:21

then when do we throw directionnal pass?
Back to top Go down
icip
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: problem with my passing game   problem with my passing game Empty2009-07-28, 14:25

when u dont wanna get pick..like if he ridin you..kinna like u would in real life u rather throw it away from da defender..im sayin if your man wide open TRY not to risk it..if u anything like me i directional everything in 09 87 percent up and whateva icon lol
Back to top Go down
guii23
New MS Member
New MS Member
guii23

PostSubject: Re: problem with my passing game   problem with my passing game Empty2009-07-28, 14:40

yeah i know...well thanks ill try
Back to top Go down
icip
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: problem with my passing game   problem with my passing game Empty2009-07-28, 14:41

no prob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem with my passing game   problem with my passing game Empty

Back to top Go down

problem with my passing game
Page 1 of 1