Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Problem Wins Game Stop Xbox 360 Tournament

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mpu a1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Problem Wins Game Stop Xbox 360 Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Problem Wins Game Stop Xbox 360 Tournament   Problem Wins Game Stop Xbox 360 Tournament Empty2009-09-06, 14:58

It was 12 people at the event Problem beat Bdub in the ship 24 - 21.

1st Problem
2nd bdub
3. Yomama
4. Sparkks

We had a few locals and PrimeTimeGamers is not banning anything yet but we will take a long look at removing the following

1. HB Direct
2. Qb Draw Glitch
3. Rocket Catch
4. Defensive Nano's
5. Running GoalLine Every Play

Before you guys start flaming this post Im going to go back to my Madden Federation Peers and talk to them about the things I found today. NOTHING IS FINAL JUST WANT TO DO A REVIEW

As a tournament director it is OUR duty to protect the local baller so that they will want to come back and play in tournaments. The tactics WE use will kill the tournment scence.

The good people will be good no matter what the rules are but we have to have a level playing field if we want the local baller to continue to come out to events

Like I said nothing is final, i want to see what happens at the double header on the East Coast and the tournament in VA. No final rulings will be made until after Tboys burg City event.

We appreciate your patience

Problem Wins Game Stop Xbox 360 Tournament Finalseptember19thflyer
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Problem Wins Game Stop Xbox 360 Tournament   Problem Wins Game Stop Xbox 360 Tournament Empty2009-09-06, 15:14

what teams were used???
Back to top Go down
mpu a1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Problem Wins Game Stop Xbox 360 Tournament   Problem Wins Game Stop Xbox 360 Tournament Empty2009-09-06, 15:17

Eagles and Raiders
Back to top Go down
TEViN-BRADFORD
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Problem Wins Game Stop Xbox 360 Tournament   Problem Wins Game Stop Xbox 360 Tournament Empty2009-09-06, 15:45

hb direct out of anything but wildcat and qb draw should be banned everything else is fair gm imo
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Problem Wins Game Stop Xbox 360 Tournament   Problem Wins Game Stop Xbox 360 Tournament Empty2009-09-06, 15:51

You have to understand where he is coming from. Imagine a little kid just about to get into the tourney scene who really isn't good at the moment, just enjoys playing the game. He probably wouldn't show up to the next tourney because he can't get rid of the ball fast enough or can't stop someone from RC'ing every other play. I agree with you though Tevin as the only thing that needs to be regulated are hb direct and qb draw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem Wins Game Stop Xbox 360 Tournament   Problem Wins Game Stop Xbox 360 Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem Wins Game Stop Xbox 360 Tournament
Page 1 of 1