Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Fantasy draft madden franchise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rfawns1
New MS Member
New MS Member
rfawns1

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Fantasy draft madden franchise Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy draft madden franchise   Fantasy draft madden franchise Empty2009-07-28, 13:19

I m starting a madden online franchise that will begin about a week after game release. We will be playing 5 minute quarters. The draft will be shortened every round so as not to take forever. The rules for skill level, draft order, and free agency will be voted on by the members.

If you want in on a well run league this is it even when i m at work i can spend hours running this thing so you dont have to worry about it folding on my behalf

Psn- rfawns420

Email- rfawns1@yahoo.com

Aim( if u have one however its prefable) - rfawns2

Contact me with that info here or via any of the other ways i provided you with and your in if your favorite team is available its yours otherwise its a fantasy draft so sign up anyway
Back to top Go down
rfawns1
New MS Member
New MS Member
rfawns1

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy draft madden franchise   Fantasy draft madden franchise Empty2009-07-28, 13:21

Teams choosen

Eagles- rfawns420
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy draft madden franchise   Fantasy draft madden franchise Empty2009-07-29, 14:02

THREAD MOVED TO CORRECT FORUM

now we have an online franchise already filled up and but a short waiting list so if u want to run another online franchise on here u can do that caus we have a short waiting list of ppl IF u want to run in here for forum.madden-school.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy draft madden franchise   Fantasy draft madden franchise Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy draft madden franchise
Page 1 of 1