Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
tuki94
bigbuddah
Devo
Fudopi is That Dude
BOSTN BEANER
Swag Escobar
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-07-28, 01:21

GREAT DAY FOR THE BLACK MAN Lol u know thats all kim fucks

that nigga wont show up to games weak and s*** anymore maybe he can break some damn tackles now and play some HB lol
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-07-28, 01:24

haha probably still wont break any tackles!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-07-28, 01:40

now it's my turn muthafuckas.

KIM IS MINE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-07-28, 01:45

Fudopi (Fudd - Dope - E) wrote:

KIM IS MINE!
****** no she aint you out in detroit any way she dont want ya white ass lol. and didnt you see what swag said?she fucks us black guys!!what a coincidence that i wanna move to LA this just motivates me more
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-07-28, 02:11

Hahaha her ditty ass haha **** dat she may be cute in da face and have a half decent ass and be rich for doin NOTHIN but this is a good move for reggie...I'm tellin u he need a ****** that talk s*** to em not a ****** dat dnt do s*** but look good haha...good riddens y'all can have her ass haha I wouldn't take her
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-07-28, 02:26

buddah she aint nothin close to a ****** you wanna wife but still id get wit the ****** for like 6 months maybe get the ****** to by me some s*** and you know id be hittin that on the daily for those six months too
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-07-28, 02:27

i would i dont want her forever... ill be her man for a while tho... maybe ray J that ass and sell a tape
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-07-28, 12:15

he finally used his head, he was stupid for dating her in the first place please tell me you guys seen what ray j did to her
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-07-28, 12:32

Who here actually knew who Kim K was until they heard about the tape?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-07-28, 12:34

MEEEE!!!!
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-07-28, 12:50

devo408 wrote:

KIM IS MINE!
****** no she aint you out in detroit any way she dont want ya white ass lol. and didnt you see what swag said?she fucks us black guys!!what a coincidence that i wanna move to LA this just motivates me more

Im already there playa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'nnnnn
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-07-28, 13:08

devo408 wrote:

KIM IS MINE!

nah man dark girls loooove us white dudes.

like, white girls hate me, mexican girls/black girls they cool... when I was in brooklyn mad black girls were on me.

I think it's the whole white chocolate flavorness... like, you just don't get that x-factor with a black guy that you do with me.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-07-28, 13:13

i knew that this wouldn't last! no man....black or white (or whatever) wants to know...let alone constantly be reminded by youtube or websites....that another man ran all up in his women for all the world to see.

hmmm....maybe that is all that she is good for and not "wifey" material? idk and idc.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-07-28, 13:32

Militant X 1 wrote:
i knew that this wouldn't last! no man....black or white (or whatever) wants to know...let alone constantly be reminded by youtube or websites....that another man ran all up in his women for all the world to see.

hmmm....maybe that is all that she is good for and not "wifey" material? idk and idc.

probably true.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-07-28, 13:38

Militant X 1 wrote:

oh most def. true i wouldnt want to wife her... i would **** her for about 6 months like devo said... and just end it.. i mean i can look at her now and tell she doesnt age well...... so yeaaaaa.. she has a pre-old person face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

KIM AND REGGIE BUSH SPILTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1