Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Vick is Back

Go down 
+11
Devo
xXBlackiceXx
tuki94
crackajack
Militant X 1
bigbuddah
MADDENKING57
BOSTN BEANER
THiZzLeWiZzLe
Crunk
TheDon270
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-27, 18:42

As you probably know Michael Vick was officially reinstated a little bit earlier today. But he can't come back until WEEK 6. He can still do preseason and all that, but no games until WEEK 6. I personally feel its B.S. that Vick was suspended for that long, after the fact he was suspended in the first place. What do you guys thiink about Goodell's judgement, and WHO WILL VICK BE SIGNED BY?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-27, 18:51

That's what happens when you break the law. Doesnt matter what you did, you still did it. I wouldnt mind seeing him in Oakland, but we have Garcia and JaMarksman.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-27, 19:12

Yea an we barely used the wildcat
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-27, 19:24

Goodell is gona take heat from fans and some players but no where near as much heat as he woulda taken from peta and all them dumb broads had he not suspended vick at all... I think its BS but a good business move by Goodell... now id like to see him go to any team thats not the pats, i dont want him on my favorite team cuz theres no reason for it... wildcat is dumb and hes not taking any real snaps away from Brady.. so hopefully he goes to the raiders or really anywhere thats not NE..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-27, 19:44

Yea its BS, but i got a feeling that he is going to be in San Fran, i dont mean to bring race into it but Singletary comes from the same background Vick comes from and as you see, Tony Dungy is Vicks personal mentor, and Goodell gave the tumbs up on that, with Singletary already saying month's ago he wanted Vick on his team and being that extra father figure as well as a good coach with Dungy mentoring him, i see San Fran going back to those Joe Montana, Steve Young yrs with Vick bringing Super Bowls back to the Bay.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-27, 19:55

I think that godell is a jackass and a wanna be bully man caus suspending him makes no sense at all...da dude went to jail did his thing and is free now u gonna suspend him some more...id rather godell not reinstate him that suspending him with a reinstatement. Dog fighting isn't somethin u can jus go back and hope back into with noone really knowing...its not like doing drugs where u are adsdicted to em and easy to get em so y suspend him more.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-27, 20:03

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
I think that godell is a jackass and a wanna be bully man caus suspending him makes no sense at all...da dude went to jail did his thing and is free now u gonna suspend him some more...id rather godell not reinstate him that suspending him with a reinstatement. Dog fighting isn't somethin u can jus go back and hope back into with noone really knowing...its not like doing drugs where u are adsdicted to em and easy to get em so y suspend him more.

he did it to protect the NFL from peta jumping all over them... everyone forgets hes running a business and probably the biggest business in the USA... Hes got a job to do and hes doing it the best he can, like i said i think its BS.. i dont think vick deserves any more punishment but goodell is doing what he thinks is the best for the sport and not having peta protesting at every game is whats best..
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-27, 20:28

first let me just say that i really appreciate how that Goodell has taken over the league and has established a more stricter regime for the players. with that being said.....this judgment makes no sense! i firmly believe that this is a "politically" correct move instead of just being a "correct" one.

this decision is his way of trying to please all sides (nfl, fans and peta) which is impossible to do! Vick has done more than enough and he has definately paid more than enough over this horrible incident that took place 2 years ago. did you get that Goodell? 2 YEARS AGO bruh! let the man play....DAMN!
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-27, 20:40

pesonal i think vick is geting screwed. dont get me wrong dogfighting is bad. but i c it as he spent 2yrs in jail to me it should be time served. he should not be suspended for 5 gms.i dont think teams will wast time on him now . it was going to be hard to get on a team now i think its going to be damn near impossible. if 2 yrs in jail is enuff for state and fedral it should be enuff for the nfl. but i do say vick should be on a short leash.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-27, 21:00

Militant X 1 wrote:
first let me just say that i really appreciate how that Goodell has taken over the league and has established a more stricter regime for the players. with that being said.....this judgment makes no sense! i firmly believe that this is a "politically" correct move instead of just being a "correct" one.

this decision is his way of trying to please all sides (nfl, fans and peta) which is impossible to do! Vick has done more than enough and he has definately paid more than enough over this horrible incident that took place 2 years ago. did you get that Goodell? 2 YEARS AGO bruh! let the man play....DAMN!

im sure we all feel the same way on here at least most of us do... but the fact of the matter is that the NFL is a business and Roger Goodell is running that business and this was the right business move... he had to do it to keep peta off his back.. if he doesnt suspend him any more peta is all over him and the NFL for a while... he does it this way and fans will be on his case for 6 weeks and then all will be forgotten... this is Goodells job and if u put me in his place im sure i would have thought about it much more thorough then what i have as just a fan and suspended him jus like goodell did.. cuz it would be my job and ass on the line... but its not, its his ass on the line and he made the decision that this was the right decision for his business..
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-27, 21:03

vick is jus happy to be back in the NFL and get another shot at being a football player
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-27, 21:47

im jus glad vick is back i hop the bears sign him n let him do the wildcat wit hester forte n olsen dats jus sick but it wont happen so im thinking 49ers. yay vicks back my 2nd fav qb.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-27, 23:17

i'm tellin you guys i dont expect vick comin to san francisco. first of all you guys talk about PETA and their response and san francisco and animal rights and s*** like that is big there. and second i dont expect john york to make that deal honestly. i know singletary wants him and all but john york is alot more conservative so i dont see it happening. i think his best fit would be the vikes especially if they get farve because vick shouldnt really be playin this year
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-27, 23:22

TheDon270 wrote:
As you probably know Michael Vick was officially reinstated a little bit earlier today. But he can't come back until WEEK 6. He can still do preseason and all that, but no games until WEEK 6. I personally feel its B.S. that Vick was suspended for that long, after the fact he was suspended in the first place. What do you guys thiink about Goodell's judgement, and WHO WILL VICK BE SIGNED BY?

i just took this for what it was worth when i read it but now ive watched nfl live and read some articles and he is NOT suspended until week 6... if he stays out of trouble which we know he will he can be reinstated by week 3 and only miss 2 games... Goodell said he will be fully reinstated by week 6 at the very latest... chris mortansen said he thinks he will be reinstated by week 3 if hes signed by a team by then..
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-27, 23:27

he will be back and he will be a starter somewhere.he can still run and he has a rocket arm as we all saw it. not accurate but very strong, plus he;s been jail and all they do is work out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-27, 23:32

BIG HUNGRY 702 wrote:
he will be back and he will be a starter somewhere.he can still run and he has a rocket arm as we all saw it. not accurate but very strong, plus he;s been jail and all they do is work out

he wont be a starter right away.. he has to prove himself, theres no way u can guarantee he kept in football shape while being in the pen for 2 years... i believe he will be a starter again but not this year.. he will be a wildcat qb and just have to prove himself when he gets the chance until he can land on a team with a multi year deal..
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-27, 23:54

your right on the starter thing,he will need to prove himself. if were talking wildcat. send his ass to the fins so he can teach Patt White
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-28, 00:05

BIG HUNGRY 702 wrote:
your right on the starter thing,he will need to prove himself. if were talking wildcat. send his ass to the fins so he can teach Patt White

i dont know how many times i gota say it but i dont think i have in this thread... how are the phins like the team everyone points to when u talk about the wildcat?? their last 8 games last year 0TDs from the wildcat formation.. their wildcat was absolutely shut down wen people saw it coming.. the wildcat is a phase that is already gona fizzle out this year.. but it could be effective with vick running it since there is a legit chance that he passes.. there really wasnt that threat last year.. i do think vick can run it on any team though, it doesnt need to be miami just cuz they brought it out first last year...
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-28, 00:19

the reason why it didnt work last year was because they didnt have mobile qb which is needed to make it completely work
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-28, 00:31

BIG HUNGRY 702 wrote:
the reason why it didnt work last year was because they didnt have mobile qb which is needed to make it completely work

u can assume that but wouldnt that just be a shotgun formation having a qb take the snaps? or u could consider it the option which will just be a phase as well.. im pretty sure coaches are too smart and players too fast to allow that BS option work in the NFL for an extended period of time..
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-28, 00:34

that could be true. the defense's in the nfl would make mincemeat of the option.but having micheal vick in the wildcat would make defenses to scared to be aggresive.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-28, 00:37

BIG HUNGRY 702 wrote:
that could be true. the defense's in the nfl would make mincemeat of the option.but having micheal vick in the wildcat would make defenses to scared to be aggresive.

if thats true then why didnt atlanta do it when vick was their guy? no one knows what vick can do right now and i doubt coaches are gona be afraid to go aggressive at him until he proves hes really back...
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-28, 00:41

because the wildcat wasnt around when vick was withus. and as we all saw he made plays with his feet
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-28, 00:44

BIG HUNGRY 702 wrote:
because the wildcat wasnt around when vick was withus. and as we all saw he made plays with his feet

but the wildcat is with two rbs or wr/rb combo.. u put a qb back there to take the snap and this is the option.. the option has been around forever but the NFL doesnt use it cuz it wont work.. u put vick back there and to me its now the option and not the wildcat, and that will get eaten up alive by d coordinators..
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty2009-07-28, 00:46

well...im gonna bck track. atlanta did use some qb at wr and it didnt work ver well because its vick how are you not gonna keep your eyes on him ya kno?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vick is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick is Back   Vick is Back Empty

Back to top Go down

Vick is Back
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next