Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

larry fitzgerald and the rc

Go down 
+5
guii23
PapaSmurf
Swag Escobar
MADDENKING57
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

larry fitzgerald and the rc Empty
PostSubject: larry fitzgerald and the rc   larry fitzgerald and the rc Empty2009-07-26, 04:51

ppl who want 2 say the rc animation isnt realistic well..... here is fitz proving otherwise.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwpLzNc4gj4
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: larry fitzgerald and the rc   larry fitzgerald and the rc Empty2009-07-26, 05:13

BEAST!
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: larry fitzgerald and the rc   larry fitzgerald and the rc Empty2009-07-26, 05:17

yea but it becomes stupid unrealistic when u have some 4th string guy doing it on u because he is 6'3... matt jones doesnt do that s***... reggie williams doesnt do that s***, james hardy doesnt do that s***, those raiders WRs ride pine so im pretty sure they dont do that s***.... if sidney rice did that s*** they wouldnt have drafted percy harvin first round and i mean on this game larry will do that s*** himself its no need to make it worse
if leonard pope caught in 2-3 man like a RC he wouldnt be Riding pine and he the cards wouldnt have lost the bowl.. the titans WRs dont catch like that... and when in the nfl have u seen a ,30+ yard curl route

Last edited by DaBawseSwag on 2009-07-26, 05:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: larry fitzgerald and the rc   larry fitzgerald and the rc Empty2009-07-26, 05:26

another thing larry never stops completely from a streak and turns around and jumps in the air... when he is doing a streak he does an over the shoulder catch or he does like a twist jump thing in the air u cant compare that to a RC where the guys route is a streak or a fade or something and he just stops and turns around but the curl route i mean i can see that happening he does that in the demo without u even doing it so yea...
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: larry fitzgerald and the rc   larry fitzgerald and the rc Empty2009-07-26, 06:53

well yea of course some of the stuff is unrealistic but its still a video game and no matter what nothing will ever b realistic in a video game
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: larry fitzgerald and the rc   larry fitzgerald and the rc Empty2009-07-26, 07:35

larry's catching style is 1 of a kind.. i love it
Back to top Go down
guii23
New MS Member
New MS Member
guii23

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: larry fitzgerald and the rc   larry fitzgerald and the rc Empty2009-07-26, 17:35

FITZ IS AN ABSOLUTE BEAST
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: larry fitzgerald and the rc   larry fitzgerald and the rc Empty2009-07-30, 15:22

dude isn't that good on a scale of MOSS

And yea these atbt rocket catches
WTF?
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: larry fitzgerald and the rc   larry fitzgerald and the rc Empty2009-07-30, 16:49

DaBawseSwag wrote:
yea but it becomes stupid unrealistic when u have some 4th string guy doing it on u because he is 6'3... matt jones doesnt do that s***... reggie williams doesnt do that s***, james hardy doesnt do that s***, those raiders WRs ride pine so im pretty sure they dont do that s***.... if sidney rice did that s*** they wouldnt have drafted percy harvin first round and i mean on this game larry will do that s*** himself its no need to make it worse
if leonard pope caught in 2-3 man like a RC he wouldnt be Riding pine and he the cards wouldnt have lost the bowl.. the titans WRs dont catch like that... and when in the nfl have u seen a ,30+ yard curl route

DaBawseSwag wrote:
another thing larry never stops completely from a streak and turns around and jumps in the air... when he is doing a streak he does an over the shoulder catch or he does like a twist jump thing in the air u cant compare that to a RC where the guys route is a streak or a fade or something and he just stops and turns around but the curl route i mean i can see that happening he does that in the demo without u even doing it so yea...

Well put sir.
Back to top Go down
ihaveadream-mlk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ihaveadream-mlk

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: larry fitzgerald and the rc   larry fitzgerald and the rc Empty2009-07-30, 16:58

eliisnotcool wrote:
well yea of course some of the stuff is unrealistic but its still a video game and no matter what nothing will ever b realistic in a video game

I agree so we can either adapt to the game or just keep complaining. In the league the defenses adapt to whatever the OFF is doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.howardjacksonstudio.com
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: larry fitzgerald and the rc   larry fitzgerald and the rc Empty2009-07-30, 17:36

I ain't going to lie..I can't stand the RC...Mainly, because I can't do it that good....For real, ain't no real life WR going to RC all the time....From time to time possibly, but not all the time. Hopefully I improve on my RC skills, and adjust to it when it happens to me. All I can do is play the game, and learn the way of the "Jedi." LOL....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: larry fitzgerald and the rc   larry fitzgerald and the rc Empty

Back to top Go down

larry fitzgerald and the rc
Page 1 of 1