Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

how 2 rc out route on 10

Go down 
+4
BOSTN BEANER
D_Cash
HellRellWMU
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

how 2 rc out route on 10 Empty
PostSubject: how 2 rc out route on 10   how 2 rc out route on 10 Empty2009-07-24, 07:24

its basically the same as 09 except u dont want 2 throw a bullet pass b/c the ball wil fly out of bounds instead u will want 2 give it medium power basically just press square triangle etc.. whoever ur throwing 2
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: how 2 rc out route on 10   how 2 rc out route on 10 Empty2009-07-24, 08:45

i guess i still dont understand why is it such a big deal to "rocket catch"?

is that something you guys HAVE to do to win or compete?
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: how 2 rc out route on 10   how 2 rc out route on 10 Empty2009-07-24, 15:06

I tried rocket catching in the demo and it's almost completely done.

It won't be effective anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: how 2 rc out route on 10   how 2 rc out route on 10 Empty2009-07-24, 15:21

D_Cash wrote:

welcome back D_Cash!! from the video that 360 video made it looks like he has forever to turn his wr around and jump... but that also means the D has plenty of time to turn around and get position on him and pick it off or bat it down..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: how 2 rc out route on 10   how 2 rc out route on 10 Empty2009-07-24, 15:23

HellRellWMU wrote:
i guess i still dont understand why is it such a big deal to "rocket catch"?

is that something you guys HAVE to do to win or compete?

if u want to compete on the highest level with the best players u pretty much got to impliment it into ur game somehow.. i play for fun not to go to tournys but theres a lot of ballers here that go to tournys and u wont compete at them unless u can RC...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: how 2 rc out route on 10   how 2 rc out route on 10 Empty2009-07-24, 18:55

D_Cash wrote:

i can guarnte that the rc will b just as effective but press coverage does stop it 2
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: how 2 rc out route on 10   how 2 rc out route on 10 Empty2009-07-24, 22:53

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
D_Cash wrote:

welcome back D_Cash!! from the video that 360 video made it looks like he has forever to turn his wr around and jump... but that also means the D has plenty of time to turn around and get position on him and pick it off or bat it down..

yea the longer the pass, the more time you got to turn around and actually start moving towards the ball. dont move too far forward or the ball will just sail over him Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
mattP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mattP

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: how 2 rc out route on 10   how 2 rc out route on 10 Empty2009-07-24, 22:56

360madden wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:
D_Cash wrote:

yea the longer the pass, the more time you got to turn around and actually start moving towards the ball. dont move too far forward or the ball will just sail over him Smile

i only RC curls and maybe corners in the redzone
Back to top Go down
evans429
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: how 2 rc out route on 10   how 2 rc out route on 10 Empty2009-07-24, 23:20

I didnt play 09 or 08 at all really. What is the deal with this so called "rocket catching". Did somebody patent this term that is so well accepted in this community!

It dosent seem like anyone is talking about the game itself...? I only played 09 for less than a half but this dosent even feel like the same game to me. It seems like the only thing anyone talks about is this r/c ing s***. Did anyone notice the line play and the pocket actually forming? Or that the game plays more like NFL football than any madden I can remember...

All I really see in any of these vids are players manually catching the ball! What is the big deal? The computer never makes plays on the ball, as a defensive player dont you manually make a play on the ball just as an offensive player would? Im obviously not on the same page here but Im confused to what all the fuss is about.....
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: how 2 rc out route on 10   how 2 rc out route on 10 Empty2009-07-25, 03:59

evans429 wrote:
I didnt play 09 or 08 at all really. What is the deal with this so called "rocket catching". Did somebody patent this term that is so well accepted in this community!

It dosent seem like anyone is talking about the game itself...? I only played 09 for less than a half but this dosent even feel like the same game to me. It seems like the only thing anyone talks about is this r/c ing s***. Did anyone notice the line play and the pocket actually forming? Or that the game plays more like NFL football than any madden I can remember...

All I really see in any of these vids are players manually catching the ball! What is the big deal? The computer never makes plays on the ball, as a defensive player dont you manually make a play on the ball just as an offensive player would? Im obviously not on the same page here but Im confused to what all the fuss is about.....
the reason ever1 is talking abot the rc is b/c they said it wopuld b out of the game or really hard 2 do. which neiteher happened
Back to top Go down
[dbots] xxsourdieselxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: how 2 rc out route on 10   how 2 rc out route on 10 Empty2009-07-25, 10:55

D_Cash wrote:

i can do it
make it rain is there i got a jetpack, and war there a;ll there
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: how 2 rc out route on 10   how 2 rc out route on 10 Empty2009-07-25, 18:26

what is war
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how 2 rc out route on 10   how 2 rc out route on 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

how 2 rc out route on 10
Page 1 of 1