Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best Route Combos

Go down 
+2
jayfury
layinWOOD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Best Route Combos Empty
PostSubject: Best Route Combos   Best Route Combos Empty2010-03-26, 11:05

WR Fade/ WR Inside Slant combo
I use this mainly out of snugs package, sending my inside reciever on a fade and outside reciever on inside slant. If in man coverage the fade route will be wide open. If thier in zone youve got to be a little more patient.

WR Streak/ HB Fade combo
I use this out of split back formations, sending my slot reciever on a streak and have back following behind him on a fade. The running back is usually wide open on this one.

WR Streak/ WR In combo
This can be set up out of any formation with WR set up on the same side of the field. Send the slot on a streak and the outside reciever on an in route. This requires some time in the pocket to set up so beware of blitzers.

TE Out/ TE Inside Slant
Any two tight end packages work with this and playaction really enhances it. Send your inside TE on an out route and the outside TE on an inside slant. This is a great play to mix in their out of run formations and kills man coverage.

ANYONE ELSE WHO HAVE SOME NICE ROUTE COMBOS PLEASE POST UM.
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Best Route Combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Route Combos   Best Route Combos Empty2010-03-26, 12:17

WR slant in/ WR slant out
when having 2 wr's on the same side, make the outside wr do an inside slant and the slot wr do an outside slant. this creates a hole in the cover 3 for the slot wr.

texas route/ streak or PA routes
in most H Pro or dual hb formations there's a route that either the FB or HB will do in a play called texas or mid attack. just HR the back that's not running the middle route to a streak, then motion him to the side the texas/middle route is going. throw a quick pass to the texas/middle route before they make their cut in and it's like throwing a screen pass. this can also work for most PA plays to the FB if you streak then motion out the HB.
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Best Route Combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Route Combos   Best Route Combos Empty2010-03-26, 12:44

in drag/slant in routes. if the play has the slot doin a slant or post to the middle, ill motion my rb or fb (depening on the formation) to the side with the slot. ill hot route the rb/fb to a drag. in zone, the lb's bite on one and the other gets open
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Best Route Combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Route Combos   Best Route Combos Empty2010-03-26, 12:57

ins and outs undercutting posts and corners, gets good seperation so you can throw the deep ball.
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Best Route Combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Route Combos   Best Route Combos Empty2010-03-26, 15:32

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
ins and outs undercutting posts and corners, gets good seperation so you can throw the deep ball.

im gonna try this. sounds goood!!
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Best Route Combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Route Combos   Best Route Combos Empty2010-03-26, 22:22

yea those China 7 Routes are my fav. with a slot running a post/ corner route and then have the outside WR run a in route...those are killers
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Best Route Combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Route Combos   Best Route Combos Empty2010-03-26, 22:42

Streak/corner routes from snugs. All you really have to do is look at one side of the field. If that side is covered, just throw to the opposite corner route. Most of the time he is wide open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Route Combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Route Combos   Best Route Combos Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Route Combos
Page 1 of 1