Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

online franchise DRAFT ORDER

Go down 
+20
TEViN-BRADFORD
Winktin Rampage Jackson
pyscho turtle
CJDAWGG14
chrisc2006
moss81
solar9winds
jayrod305
Devo
tuki94
Insidious_N
Fudgy
Modrewgnu
Ketcham While They're Hot
Ellard
PeytonMvPManning
PapaSmurf
Baseballa
jwhite
bigbuddah
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Insidious_N
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-07-16

online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-07-31, 22:58

ok, thats what I thought
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-01, 03:24

that is the idea but we will be testing out the draft to see exactly how it works and wat our options are...the main reason we said snake draft was for the first round of the player draft not neccessarily the whole draft but like i said we will look at our option of how we want to do it like if there is an nfl style, snake, or repeating picking order...we will let u kno
Back to top Go down
Insidious_N
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: snake draft   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-01, 20:55

they better let us have a snake draft or else fantasy draft will be a bunch of bs, who ever has the first pick will easily win every game
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-03, 03:00

Insidious_N wrote:
they better let us have a snake draft or else fantasy draft will be a bunch of bs, who ever has the first pick will easily win every game

not really

we are doing it where if you have the first pick then you must wait until everyone else picks, then we go backwards through the picks.

so essentially you have the 1st and 64th picks in the first 2 rounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-03, 03:01

Fudgy wrote:
Insidious_N wrote:

not really

we are doing it where if you have the first pick then you must wait until everyone else picks, then we go backwards through the picks.

^the definition of a snake draft
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-03, 03:02

Modrewgnu wrote:
Fudgy wrote:
Insidious_N wrote:

not really

^the definition of a snake draft

oh sorry, im not good with fantasy terms i guess. then yea insidious we are bro my bad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-03, 07:28

Ugh I hate snake draft at times but its the best way or else it seems unfair lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-03, 09:23

it would be the most fair way to have a draft in our first year at least. makes it fairer to everyone in the league. in season 2 we could entertain having an NFL style draft ass we will have some kinda basis to know who's good and bad
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-03, 09:55

yea a snake draft is gonna be rough, but its the only way
Back to top Go down
jayrod305
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 17:35

epic fail - browns
mcnair2wycheck - bengals
swag - ravens

ill see ya'll bois in my division good luck to ya'll bois got to start doing that homework once the draft gets started my eyes are on ya'll bois dont sleep cuz ima do my homework crazy right cuz i got to be on top or sum where up there gonna be crazy games good luck on draft day right around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 18:08

Good luck playing Tom Brady or Drew Brees twice a year. Naw man JP, It's gonna be fun. With the #3 pick i'm going to get a sick QB though.
Back to top Go down
jayrod305
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 20:52

hahaha good one Ima get me some 1 for that smash . U gonna see I smell war Injury time broken leg broken arm cough cough quarterback is out for season cough cough lol nah j/p well i know its not gonna be a easy ride thats wuts up though ill c u though in the freezing cold.lol.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-15, 20:46

When is the draft happening?
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-16, 14:18

Hey buddah. Do you have the times for the draft on fri and sat. We have 32 people we have to round up so the earlier you can post the better. Also when are you going to set up the web site and rules. By rules I mean like quarter length and if acc clock is on or off.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-16, 14:23

tomorrow ill be back at home im out of town right now but the draft will be sat and sun saturday starting at 10am est. i wanna finish the draft that day i gotta activate my game to see wat all we can do to it for the draft...we will have 5 min qt no accelerated clock home is dark jerseys away is light jerseys
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-16, 14:42

So are we going to do like 10-5pm on Sat and Sun?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-16, 14:51

yeahthats the plan bro
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-16, 17:14

shiiit...I don't wanna wake up at 8 a.m. to start the draft...and I doubt the West Coasters wanna wake up at 7 a.m. either...
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-16, 21:32

Rob you crack me up. If you work or goto school you have to get up that early during the week... I would rather do it early and get it done so everyone can have Sat nite to drink, get some tail or go chase some tail. That time period is perfect. I'm not going to lie though Sunday may be a little rough getting up.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-16, 21:56

regardless fellas im not changing my mid no more...i kno erbody wont agree wit times or wat ever but as many ppl that can make it at a given time is the best time and everyone wont be happy so it is wat it is.
Back to top Go down
Insidious_N
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-16, 23:31

Can we pre-rank our players?
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-16, 23:49

wait so 10 buddahs time...what time is that pacific?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-17, 03:42

thats 7 pst
Back to top Go down
jayrod305
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-17, 09:48

I luv bein on the east coast today is dolfins preseason every1 watch how them bois do it tonight dem rookies are gonna have a feild day today that boi parcells have them lookin nasty . But I wake up at 6 n e ways so that's a good time 4 me lol . So we good around this way is jus gonna be crazzy on Sunday cuz I pull a double and I get of at 7 n da mournin so ima have to pull no sleep of on Sunday or a power nap we good though. The early bird gets the first worm .
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty2009-08-18, 22:21

so wait, when's the draft? if you have a definite time, post an announcement so all the members can see..... but i agree with you, its gonna be hard to get a good time for everyone with a 32 man 54 round draft (hahaha WOOOOO gonna be long) to show up together. so if you set a solid time, the best we can do is hope people try to show up IF THEY CAN, and if they can't, well i dont know how the cpu chooses, but i doubt itll be real shitty.

but yeah, buddah, when you got a set time make an announcement post so people know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

online franchise DRAFT ORDER
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3