Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

online franchise DRAFT ORDER

Go down 
+20
TEViN-BRADFORD
Winktin Rampage Jackson
pyscho turtle
CJDAWGG14
chrisc2006
moss81
solar9winds
jayrod305
Devo
tuki94
Insidious_N
Fudgy
Modrewgnu
Ketcham While They're Hot
Ellard
PeytonMvPManning
PapaSmurf
Baseballa
jwhite
bigbuddah
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jayrod305
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-07-14

online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-24, 09:56

Im willing to trade if sum1 wants the steelers but it got to be worth it if not den forget about it if ur intrested email me at jayrod305@gmail.com nd maybe we can work sumthing out . Got dem super bowl champs so let's c if n e one is intrested. Time is tickn so hit me back
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-24, 10:19

jayrod305 wrote:
Im willing to trade if sum1 wants the steelers but it got to be worth it if not den forget about it if ur intrested email me at jayrod305@gmail.com nd maybe we can work sumthing out . Got dem super bowl champs so let's c if n e one is intrested. Time is tickn so hit me back

well this is a fantasy draft so none of the original steelers will be on the team. U will just have there uniforms and stuff
Back to top Go down
jayrod305
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-24, 10:25

I know im just trying to get a higher draft pick homie I picked that team cuz of the weather games nd its hard to kick feild goals there, I'm jus tryna set myself up to have a good draft
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-24, 14:04

jayrod305 wrote:
I know im just trying to get a higher draft pick homie I picked that team cuz of the weather games nd its hard to kick feild goals there, I'm jus tryna set myself up to have a good draft

i feel u. good luck in the draft
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-24, 16:04

this shoulda been over by now we got some stragglers and this isnt good since we havent really started the franchise yet these are the teams still left

packers
bills
niners
broncos
bengals
browns

i dont care about order now more first come first serve on these last 6 teams so if ppl havent picked by the time im off tonight i will jus give ppl a teams and your stuck since it really dnt matter since this is a frantasy draft but i want this over its be 3 days
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-24, 16:29

ill take packers =)

or am i still on the waiting list
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-24, 17:25

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
this shoulda been over by now we got some stragglers and this isnt good since we havent really started the franchise yet these are the teams still left

packers
bills
niners
broncos
bengals
browns

i dont care about order now more first come first serve on these last 6 teams so if ppl havent picked by the time im off tonight i will jus give ppl a teams and your stuck since it really dnt matter since this is a frantasy draft but i want this over its be 3 days

You know I've been waiting patiently, but if you're opening it up for first come, first served, GIVE ME MY BRONCOS! Not that it will really matter, but I guess it will make it a wee bit more fun to technically be the Broncos...
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-25, 00:08

I will take Niners. Damn yall took all the teams with indoor stadiums by the time it got to me. I don't want to play in snow and s***.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-25, 00:11

[FAMB] chrisc2006 wrote:
I will take Niners. Damn yall took all the teams with indoor stadiums by the time it got to me. I don't want to play in snow and s***.
I think they changed it so that its regular clam weather online, because last ear after all that complaining they did about weanting random weather, they started to ****** about the rain and snow and s*** so they changed it back.
And snow in San Fran?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-25, 00:13

I picked San Fran because it doesn't snow there. They were the only team not in the north. Would have rather had an indoor team though. Damn you Buddah for taking the Cards.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-25, 15:53

ok ppl draft is over..i replaced 1 person already so i hope everyone really really knows how serious and how strict ima be so please please stay tuned answer emails and pm's and try to be on aim as much as possible
Back to top Go down
pyscho turtle
New MS Member
New MS Member
pyscho turtle

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-25, 19:16

It wasnt me u kicked i hope because my intrernet stuffed so im not on much but its getting fixed tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-25, 19:32

naw psyco u good bro
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-28, 16:45

I'm down with 15th Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-30, 01:35

as long as everyone remembers this is a snake draft
Back to top Go down
Insidious_N
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-30, 11:38

Sat Aug 22 for the draft is best
Back to top Go down
jayrod305
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-30, 12:14

I think it should be a 2 day event but if we can knock it out in 1 day dat would b dope but every1 needs to be on. And a question buddha can I draft my ppl wen I'm n da clock thru my fone cuz as u can c I'm always active thru my fone or do I have to be on my ps3 or laptop
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-30, 14:37

jayrod305 wrote:
I think it should be a 2 day event but if we can knock it out in 1 day dat would b dope but every1 needs to be on. And a question buddha can I draft my ppl wen I'm n da clock thru my fone cuz as u can c I'm always active thru my fone or do I have to be on my ps3 or laptop
you gotta be on PS3 to do this draft
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-30, 21:49

Ketchum I've got a serious proposal for you bro. I'll give you $50 to just swap places in the first round. All the other picks will remain the same. This is no BS bro. I need my boy Patrick Willis. I'm sure there will be plenty of Broncos to choose from with pick 27 so why do you need the 1st pick overall.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-30, 22:30

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
KetchAm I've got a serious proposal for you bro. I'll give you $50 to just swap places in the first round. All the other picks will remain the same. This is no BS bro. I need my boy Patrick Willis. I'm sure there will be plenty of Broncos to choose from with pick 27 so why do you need the 1st pick overall.

Even though you didn't spell my name right lol, I'll take the deal for sure man. If you're serious about it, let's just trade the #1 pick for all the rounds, not just the first. It would only be right in my eyes...
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-31, 01:15

jayrod305 wrote:

from wat i have read u can do everything through the iphone app for madden EXCEPT the draft so u will have to be on a ps3 or pc for the draft. i use my phone alot to post on here to wen im not at home and got free time so i kno how it is but for the draft its only doable on a pc or ps3..

on to ketcham rob's and jwhite's trade man thats a huge deal hahaha 50 bucks for 1 player lol damn
Back to top Go down
TEViN-BRADFORD
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-31, 20:36

did i not make the league cut or somethin?
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-31, 22:16

you signed up after the league was full tevin... your on waiting list
Back to top Go down
Insidious_N
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Draft Order   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-31, 22:55

I want to get this straight, does the person with the first pick in the first round then have the first pick in the second round as well? or does the person with the last pick in the first round then have the first pick in the second round?
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty2009-07-31, 22:57

Insidious_N wrote:
I want to get this straight, does the person with the first pick in the first round then have the first pick in the second round as well? or does the person with the last pick in the first round then have the first pick in the second round?
its snake meaning 1st pick first round last pick 2nd round etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: online franchise DRAFT ORDER   online franchise DRAFT ORDER - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

online franchise DRAFT ORDER
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next