Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?

Go down 
+15
crawk
PeytonMvPManning
Swag Escobar
Downtown YuckieBrown
Mcnair2Wycheck
Devo
Radi0ActivWaste
HellRellWMU
BOSTN BEANER
tuki94
MADDENKING57
xXBlackiceXx
Fudgy
johnnyfaam
TheDon270
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty
PostSubject: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-22, 23:11

Some people think Matt will be good, others think he will be a BUST for the Chiefs. I feel he will be a BUST. He don't have the talent at K.C. like he did at New England. No Moss or Welker at K.C. Just Dwayne Bowe...They traded Tony Gonzalez, so thats gonna effect Matt too...What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
johnnyfaam
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-22, 23:27

the dude will suck.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-22, 23:36

johnnyfaam wrote:
the dude will suck.

haha i totally agree, i dont see why everyone is in love with this guy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-22, 23:51

i think he will do ok he wont put up big numbers he has no tony g n his line is no where near as gud as the patriots i think cassel is a product of a gud system. it kind of make me wonder how gud is tom brady w/o belichik n his system n dat AMAZING O-LINE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-23, 00:13

HELLL NO! This is Derek Anderson and the Browns all over again.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-23, 12:41

he gon have a rough year, but hes still young and will bounce back and be a top notch QB
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-23, 13:04

[MSOG] Fudgy wrote:
johnnyfaam wrote:
the dude will suck.

whos in love with him? everyone on here hates on him... hes gona be fine in KC... i watched him progress through last season and hes a fast learner and made fast reads.. i wish i knew how to use that dumb multi quote button that no one knows how to use so i could quote blackice too.. he said this makes him wonder how good brady really is or if it was just belichicks system... the difference between cassel and brady is simple.. Cassel hasnt beaten a team over .500, the pats had the weakest schedule in NFL history last year and Cassel took advantage of it by winning games vs a bunch of crappy teams... he is 0-5 against team above .500... Brady on the other hand has 3 superbowl rings because he goes big in big games.. Brady is 20X better then Cassel could dream of being... and for whoever is gona come on here and say hey u said cassel is gona be fine in KC and then u said brady is 20X better ur right i did, look what division Cassel is in... the worst division in football... he will take advantage of his weak schedule again and put the chiefs in a spot where they can contend for the division.. not to say they will win cuz ive said multiple times i believe denver will win the division but KC will be competitive with Cassel....
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-23, 13:07

yea i see another derek anderson....

who knows...it all depends on his O-line.....

i personally think if ANY QB in the NFL has an o-line protecting them enough, they can succeed...

u see what my lions did to joey harrington...lol...he was a great QB in college..

hope stafford is ready death
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-23, 13:48

Hold on beaner I was jus messin around I was. Jus sayin it makes u wonder. I knw brady is gud u cnt deny his hardware on his hand. I'm jus sayin its not hard for an nfl qb to succeed wit dat o line n that amazing coach.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-23, 13:51

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
Hold on beaner I was jus messin around I was. Jus sayin it makes u wonder. I knw brady is gud u cnt deny his hardware on his hand. I'm jus sayin its not hard for an nfl qb to succeed wit dat o line n that amazing coach.

haha alright bruh... i was jus sayin i dont wonder at all about bradys talent...
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-23, 14:17

i think the chiefs are going to be the sleeper team in the NFL this seaseon and i think cassel is going to do big things. even though the eagles will still win the superbowl
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-23, 15:15

i think cassel is gonna struggle because besides dwayne bowe who else do they got on offense? if LJ comes back strong this year my opinion on this will change but until then they really dont got anybody for cassel to get the ball to
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-23, 19:03

devo408 wrote:
i think cassel is gonna struggle because besides dwayne bowe who else do they got on offense? if LJ comes back strong this year my opinion on this will change but until then they really dont got anybody for cassel to get the ball to

well Mark Bradley had a very nice season last year im sure they will work him into their gameplan more this year..
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-23, 23:52

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
devo408 wrote:

well Mark Bradley had a very nice season last year im sure they will work him into their gameplan more this year..
i dont wanna say its impossible to have another good season but its a whole different ball game for the chiefs without tony gonzalez. that dude made it easier for everybody on that offense and i think they're gonna miss him alot
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-27, 12:13

I do not beleive that he is that great of a quarterback. If I were Kansas City I would have stuck with Thigpen.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-27, 19:39

[STARS] Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
I do not beleive that he is that great of a quarterback. If I were Kansas City I would have stuck with Thigpen.

this was all a scott pioli deal.. he was the pats president of players personel and was the one who scouted cassel and talked BB into drafting him... he goes to KC becomes the GM and now he wants to make the chiefs his team... 2nd round pick for his qb and his favorite LB.. i dont think he made a mistake, i think cassel is better then thiggy but i think they overpaid cassel with that 6 year 63 million i think it was... i think hes deffinately overpaid...
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-27, 21:02

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
[MSOG] Fudgy wrote:
johnnyfaam wrote:
the dude will suck.

whos in love with him? everyone on here hates on him... hes gona be fine in KC... i watched him progress through last season and hes a fast learner and made fast reads.. i wish i knew how to use that dumb multi quote button that no one knows how to use so i could quote blackice too.. he said this makes him wonder how good brady really is or if it was just belichicks system... the difference between cassel and brady is simple.. Cassel hasnt beaten a team over .500, the pats had the weakest schedule in NFL history last year and Cassel took advantage of it by winning games vs a bunch of crappy teams... he is 0-5 against team above .500... Brady on the other hand has 3 superbowl rings because he goes big in big games.. Brady is 20X better then Cassel could dream of being... and for whoever is gona come on here and say hey u said cassel is gona be fine in KC and then u said brady is 20X better ur right i did, look what division Cassel is in... the worst division in football... he will take advantage of his weak schedule again and put the chiefs in a spot where they can contend for the division.. not to say they will win cuz ive said multiple times i believe denver will win the division but KC will be competitive with Cassel....

geez..damn bean. you sound like he just kicked your dog just because he doubted brady for a sec. LMAO. that's funny s*** how EVERY NE fan is so on brady's jock.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-27, 21:08

Johnny_PotSmoker wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:
[MSOG] Fudgy wrote:
johnnyfaam wrote:
the dude will suck.

geez..damn bean. you sound like he just kicked your dog just because he doubted brady for a sec. LMAO. that's funny s*** how EVERY NE fan is so on brady's jock.

LOL and rightfully so... Brady got us 3 championships after the pats were irrelevant for so long.. we had two good years in the 70s, one good year in the 80s, 2 or 3 good years in the 90s, and then brady happend and we are a dynasty.. Brady is my man... he brought so much to football fans throughout NE that had been waiting for so long to have a NE patriots team we could be so proud of and not have people everywhere making fun of us for wearing a patriots hat or jacket out in public... Brady and Belichick are the best things to ever happen to the Patriots and i will support him 100% in anything he does... hes the new larry bird of NE is pretty much what im tryin to say.. we had bill russell in 60s and 70s, bird in the 80s, nomar in the 90s, and brady is our guy in the 2000s..
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-07-29, 06:43

tony got traded because haley doesnt use the TE that much in his offenses................. example would be the cardinals offense of last year... and billcheck doesnt really run the offense... i mean the line is good u cant deny that but they went through offensive coordinators with Weis and mcdaniels and Weis cant even make a College team that great so..... that says alot
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-08-04, 20:08

I moved this topic to nfl section cuz I just spent 45 mins looking for it and it was in general talk..

Anyways I was looking for this topic cuz cassel just got a veteran wr.. The chiefs signed amani toomer.. While its not a huge move its a veteran presence that the chiefs lacked in the wr department after trading tony g.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-08-04, 20:46

matt casel=overated
Back to top Go down
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-08-04, 21:37

[b]as for what hellrell said[/b]

there have been so many past and present "great" QBs in college who have failed in the NFL

As for the thread, I think he will be fine because he has some good receivers in KC. And a coach who was the O coordinator of the best passing offense last year.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-08-06, 00:07

he will not succede like he did last year going from randy moss and wes welker to dwayne bowe and Amani Toomer is totally different. plus he wont have the line that new england has. he will suffer and he will not improve.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-08-06, 00:53

No one said he would improve.. We said he will be ok.. And he will, I watched him for a year he learns fast and makes his progressions on offence quick.. He's not gona be terrible like a lot of people on here think...
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty2009-08-06, 01:46

does any1 know when was the last time chiefs done anything im just curious. they have been terrible since the begining of time and they will be terrible until the end of time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?   Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Matt Cassel succeed with the Chiefs?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next