Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM

Go down 
+21
Fudopi is That Dude
Swag Escobar
xXBlackiceXx
DaTBa1LHaWK
Crunk
Devo
Winktin Rampage Jackson
bigbuddah
Militant X 1
BOSTN BEANER
Radi0ActivWaste
xXTHeEddYXx
TheDon270
tuki94
-iBleedGreen-
Baseballa
EggzOverEazy
TEViN-BRADFORD
chrisc2006
Fudgy
Modrewgnu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM   Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM - Page 2 Empty2009-07-20, 23:11

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
PS3 IS ON TOP AS IT SHOULD BE. EVEN THE COMMERCIALS NOW R GEARED TOWERED PROMOTING PS3 HELL YEAH BABY cheers . TAKE A BACK SEAT XBOX3 FIX ME owned

is it just me or does everyone talk about ps3 or 360 whichever one they dont have like they work for sony or microsoft and get paid to talk crap about the other system Question
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM   Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM - Page 2 Empty2009-07-20, 23:13

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
xXBlackiceXx wrote:
PS3 IS ON TOP AS IT SHOULD BE. EVEN THE COMMERCIALS NOW R GEARED TOWERED PROMOTING PS3 HELL YEAH BABY cheers . TAKE A BACK SEAT XBOX3 FIX ME owned

is it just me or does everyone talk about ps3 or 360 whichever one they dont have like they work for sony or microsoft and get paid to talk crap about the other system Question

it's not just you.......ps3>360
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM   Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM - Page 2 Empty2009-07-20, 23:17

the buttons are in the same spots tho X=A Square = X Circle = B Triangle = Y i have no trouble going from ps3 to xbox
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM   Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM - Page 2 Empty2009-07-20, 23:38

I've known this was coming for awhile now, I thought they were gonna do it for 09.

depends on how the PS3 is priced over the next few months I might switch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM   Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM - Page 2 Empty2009-07-20, 23:48

i like dis because i love my ps3.. only i hate playin madden on ps3 that it lags for online more than my 360 .. i hope ps3 can hurry up and update the system with party chats .. n voice msgs and all the same s*** that 360 has for its online... den it will b better

but for madden .. u need more stick to play it on ps3... i guessin thats y they switch it back to PS
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM   Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM - Page 2 Empty2009-07-21, 00:10

[MSOG] Fudgy wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:
[FAMB] chrisc2006 wrote:
You can still play in tournaments. There really aren't any major differences among the next gen games because they port over the 360 version to ps3. Only thing that should be different is the controller.

the only problem ive ever had with playin on ps3 when im at a friends house is they both have an X button and its in diff spots so when i see X open i would throw to the wrong guy most of the time cuz im so used to 360..

have you never played the ps2?

who looks at the buttons when they throw?
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM   Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM - Page 2 Empty2009-07-21, 00:13

DaBawseSwag wrote:
the buttons are in the same spots tho X=A Square = X Circle = B Triangle = Y i have no trouble going from ps3 to xbox

i know what the buttons are when in a game though im used to pushing X on the left not on the bottom so when i play ps i push square when i see X open..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM   Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM - Page 2 Empty2009-07-21, 01:33

[FAMB] chrisc2006 wrote:
You can still play in tournaments. There really aren't any major differences among the next gen games because they port over the 360 version to ps3. Only thing that should be different is the controller.

not any more body go look at ea's comment they maxed out the 360 graphics n power which means madden graphically will not be able to get better on the 360. so from 2010 on its being developed seperately thank u very much. go look 4 da the article on google. 360 got owned lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
mapped
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: hey   Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM - Page 2 Empty2009-07-21, 01:36

Whats going on with the Madden 10 DEMO on PS3, And the PS3 Is the best System
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM   Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM - Page 2 Empty2009-07-21, 01:43

madden 10 demo should be coming out relatively soon (within the week i'd say?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Aillah
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM   Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM - Page 2 Empty2009-07-22, 08:35

I kinda like the analog sticks positioning on the xbox360, seems more natural for your hands especially in FPS games. And I did use PS2 for ages.

Kinda childish to write in caps ''haha owned xbox users'' if you ask me.
Looking foolish ond vendictive is not gonna gonna provoke xbox users you know, Its more likely to make us thing ''glade im not in that ps2 community''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM   Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Huge Deal PS3 is THE NEW MADDEN SYSTEM
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2