Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden Leveling Up System

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BucPride813
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BucPride813

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Madden Leveling Up System Empty
PostSubject: Madden Leveling Up System   Madden Leveling Up System Empty2009-12-31, 18:10

i know alot of you guys are lvl 12 or 20 etc. i just started and im 11-8 and just turned lvl 2(i started madden school when i was 4-6) . But if anybody knows the system can you tell me it? i realize this is a hard question
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Madden Leveling Up System   Madden Leveling Up System Empty2009-12-31, 18:14

You get a certain amount of skill points after every win..the amount of skill points depends on how many skill points the guy you are playing has..the reason you probably just turned lvl 2 is that u were 4-6 and with those 6 losses had lost alot of skill points..if u get those stats emailed to you then it tells you how many skill points you recieved and how many skill points you need until you get to the next lvl..hope this helps you out
Back to top Go down
BucPride813
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BucPride813

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Madden Leveling Up System   Madden Leveling Up System Empty2009-12-31, 18:15

thank you Ac3r.. you help me out on almost every one of my posts hah
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Madden Leveling Up System   Madden Leveling Up System Empty2009-12-31, 18:24

things that get you more skill points are....playing an oppenent way better than you, using a low rated team and winning, and win streaks are very important, if u get a big win streak going, you'll see you level up quickly
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Madden Leveling Up System   Madden Leveling Up System Empty2009-12-31, 19:58

haha no problem
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Madden Leveling Up System   Madden Leveling Up System Empty2009-12-31, 22:10

Champ 28, you are wrong. What your team is rated does not effect the leveling up system.

The whole thing is broken and needs an overhaul. Though you get more skill points for beating someone who is a higher level than you, the difference is not signifigant enough. There are people ranked in the top 100 who just go 950-50 against all level 1's and 2's. Also winning and losing streaks have nothing to do with it. If you go 5-5 you will just about break even whether you lose 5 then win 5 or whether you win every other one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden Leveling Up System   Madden Leveling Up System Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden Leveling Up System
Page 1 of 1