Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How do you feel about the new pass blocking?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

How do you feel about the new pass blocking? Empty
PostSubject: How do you feel about the new pass blocking?   How do you feel about the new pass blocking? Empty2009-07-03, 01:02

How do you feel about it?

Do you think that there are going to be flaws in it, or do you think that it will be just like NFL blocking?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the new pass blocking?   How do you feel about the new pass blocking? Empty2009-07-03, 01:43

i think there will definatly be flaws in it and ways to expliot it. there is always a way especially with like 5 million people playing, someone will find a way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the new pass blocking?   How do you feel about the new pass blocking? Empty2009-07-03, 12:43

It doesnt matter as long as they keep slide protection in. I'm not complain because in 08 it was horrible with the de contain crash blitz. Theres always gonna be gamers looking for the hottest blitzes. Thats the fun in the game. You just have to learn how to block them.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the new pass blocking?   How do you feel about the new pass blocking? Empty2009-07-03, 15:16

i think there will be major flaws in it because the videos didnt show the o line picking up blitzes...it seems the o line creates huge holes to allow a free blitzer and nanos will work even better...we will see tho
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the new pass blocking?   How do you feel about the new pass blocking? Empty2009-07-04, 19:04

There will be flaws, there will always be flaws. But this is VAST improvement. Definitely a great step towards realism. I'm excited to play against the people who just want to bomb it down the field on every play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the new pass blocking?   How do you feel about the new pass blocking? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel about the new pass blocking?
Page 1 of 1