Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Wear Your Seatbelts Kids !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Wear Your Seatbelts Kids ! Empty
PostSubject: Wear Your Seatbelts Kids !   Wear Your Seatbelts Kids ! Empty2009-06-25, 20:58

Trust me, just do it.

I normally don't (or, didn't used to), but last night I got in a car crash comin off the woodward entrance ramp, we were goin about 50 and had no chance to stop and smashed another car...

So yeah, I probably wouldn't be hear to post this if I didn't randomly decide to wear it one day (as in, literally, dashboard would be implanted in my face if I didn't).

but other than the car crash at the end last night was a real cool night, hit up the coney isl then bounced out to the Tigers game against chi city and then saw the fireworks over the detroit river.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Wear Your Seatbelts Kids !   Wear Your Seatbelts Kids ! Empty2009-06-25, 21:01

Lucky kid lol .... im guessin ull b smart and buckle up all the time
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Wear Your Seatbelts Kids !   Wear Your Seatbelts Kids ! Empty2009-06-25, 22:11

glad everything is cool. wrecks suck, ive been in 2 huge ones, one of them i was driving, annnnnnnnd...........

Wear Your Seatbelts Kids ! CIMG3741
thats my jeep

Wear Your Seatbelts Kids ! CIMG3744
thats where my hand his the glass.... because i was wearing my seat belt (otherwise it would have been my whole body... head first)

i've had friends die in car accidents because they didn't have seat belts on before this incident... but ive always said wear your fuckin seat belt, no god damn reason not to, and every reason TO do so.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Wear Your Seatbelts Kids !   Wear Your Seatbelts Kids ! Empty2009-06-25, 23:17

yeah.

it was kinda weird cause people always talk about like, right before it happens they either get scared, or they get like an andreline rush or whatever...

me i was just half asleep cause it was like midnight, I see the car in front of us stop an I just think in my head, totally calm "oh s***... we bout to hit this" and then we hit it...

and in all honesty since I didn't get hurt accept I think I mighta bruised a rib or two cause that's all that hurts (and still does) it was actually kinda fun... like a rollercoaster.

the guy in front of us wasn't wearin his seatbelt though, his head hit the dash accept it wasn't very hard cause well, they weren't moving.

I'm just happy though that even though the cars got really messed up no one got hurt.

and damn eggz those pics are crazy. Ours wasn't that bad, but it was still pretty good. My the front of our truck is lookin terrible, I think they're gonna call it totaled, and the back of the other guys was lookin even worse but I don't know much about it.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Wear Your Seatbelts Kids !   Wear Your Seatbelts Kids ! Empty2009-06-26, 11:33

yea im like that too when some crazy s*** is happening.... i have like zero emotion toward it while every one else freaks out....i was in car and some car almost hit us and we went around them and everyone else was all freaked out and i thought to myself like....ok... we almost got hit by a car... and it was on my side.. all calm
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Wear Your Seatbelts Kids !   Wear Your Seatbelts Kids ! Empty2009-06-26, 12:20

oh man, the first time, it was like..... 2003 i think, me and my boy were chillin gettin blazed, decided to drive up to Bojangles, got the food, left the parking lot and pulled out to cross the intersection.... well unfortunately my friend, who was driving, didn't see one car in particular... and it clear t-boned us at like 50 MPH (would have been 60 but she got like a half second on her breaks before she hit us).

after that accident.... I WAS FUCKIN PUMPED! i started laughinnnnnn and smilinnnnn, wildin out, i mean i was exstatic. s*** was crazy.

but when i wrecked my jeep i was fuckin mad... it was just terrible timing at that point in my life, i was already in trouble with the law, i knew i was gonna go to jail that night (turned out to be the next evening).... so it just sucked. i woke up probably a few seconds after the wreck, just MAD.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Wear Your Seatbelts Kids !   Wear Your Seatbelts Kids ! Empty2009-06-26, 14:25

hahaha.

you get tickets?

We just worked somethin out with the other driver where depending on what the insurance company says no one will tell the cops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wear Your Seatbelts Kids !   Wear Your Seatbelts Kids ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wear Your Seatbelts Kids !
Page 1 of 1