Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I LOVE playing kids like this

Go down 
+2
tuki94
hof8231
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

I LOVE playing kids like this Empty
PostSubject: I LOVE playing kids like this   I LOVE playing kids like this Empty2009-10-03, 13:24

So I'm playing some scrub who's using the Pats. He comes out in his first drive, HBDS and FL Screen all drive. Not only that, but the TE who's on the blocking side was subbed for an O-Lineman. He also runs hurry up the entire drive. Then I come out playing my normal game, run first. I break off a 60 yard TD run with Felix Jones. This is where the messages start. First one says "lucky bitch". He gets the ball back, runs the same few plays, adding in a couple other screens to throw me off. He scores a TD. So now I get the ball back, break off a 15 yard TD run after a long, time consuming drive. He then tells me that I'm playing cheap and that I'm a ******. But who missed the tackle on Barber on my 15 yard TD run? Randy Moss. He had Randy fucking Moss playing CB haha. So he has Randy Moss at CB, runs hurry up all day, uses an O Lineman at TE JUST so he can do the HBDS better, and doesn't throw a pass longer than a screen all day. Yet I'm the cheap one....I love playing kids like this.

BTW one thing I learned today is that if you sub Jason Witten in at FB and use Martellus Bennett at TE your offense is filthy.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE playing kids like this   I LOVE playing kids like this Empty2009-10-03, 13:55

lol that was funny, hes just a cheap player ive ran into a few of them in my day but did you end up winning the game
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE playing kids like this   I LOVE playing kids like this Empty2009-10-03, 14:21

Lol ima have to try that witten and FB and bennet at TE sounds nice.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE playing kids like this   I LOVE playing kids like this Empty2009-10-03, 14:39

Yeah I ended up winning by 6. I could not for the life of me prepare for both the FL screen to welker and the HBDS at the same time but his run D was atrocious. I burned him for 227 on the ground haha
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE playing kids like this   I LOVE playing kids like this Empty2009-10-03, 14:41

Damn. Lol.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE playing kids like this   I LOVE playing kids like this Empty2009-10-03, 15:36

i love kids that run bullshit all game.. lol i just played a dude that ran goaline all game.. i got sum stops but when he has AP u can only do soo much.. but when he would gettin stopped and b stuck on 3rd and long he couldnt do anythin against my nanos and fag d's.. haha he relies on AP to go off.. like i mean get a fukin scheme.. lol
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE playing kids like this   I LOVE playing kids like this Empty2009-10-03, 16:58

This guy kept blocking my PAT's and I did a fake FG on a real FG.

I was up 19-17 and it was 1 min. He had no timeout. I knew he would go for block.

I come out in fake and fucking score.

Then he goes off.

Funny because he was the one blocking all my kicks,
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE playing kids like this   I LOVE playing kids like this Empty2009-10-03, 17:04

yeah, i played a guy who blocked my kicks before. that was really annoying. i got him back, though. i never blocked a kick before, but i just moved my returner up and blocked his kick that would have won him the game. sweet vindication!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE playing kids like this   I LOVE playing kids like this Empty

Back to top Go down

I LOVE playing kids like this
Page 1 of 1