Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Patriots Thread

Go down 
+13
Lake RuNz 508
monkeyboy210
DarthRaider908
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
DaTBa1LHaWK
beeman999
enyo24
Dnasty857
Enyo
crawk
Swag Escobar
Fudgy
BOSTN BEANER
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeyboy210
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-01, 11:39

wat a dum ass..
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-20, 11:49

welker is out today vs the jets
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-21, 09:37

We missed welker a lot this week.. Hope he gets back soon, he's bradys security blanket and julian edelman just couldn't handle that job.. He was ok but dropped a few balls that welker never drops or welker would have more separation and woulda caught balls that edelman dropped when getting hit.. Jets played a great game, constant pressure on brady, gota give them the credit they were better then the pats this week..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-18, 17:13

Patriots are looking solid right now against Tennessee.. Not a surprise but we need to play more consistent ball and hopefully this game will be the turning point.. Tough few games ahead and last weeks lose really hurt.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-19, 00:53

Yea I think Brady came out and tried to make a statement that he's not done yet. These next 2 games against TB and Mia he needs to play well and take his confidence into the showdown with indy after the miami game. He looked great today but this was against a terrible tennessee secondary. Moss ran streak after streak and no one picked him up, I still wana see brady playing like that against a tough D.
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-19, 18:44

I agree with 100 beaner.. But it sure was sweet to see that kind of production. He looked comfortable and calm which is good. Stepped when he had to in the pocket.. Even scrambled.. I was impressed. But I agree these next 3 games will make us or break us I think.
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-24, 15:35

Prediction for tomorrows Patriots game

Patriots 31

Bucs- 14
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-25, 13:24

Brandon Meriweather. What a start to a football game!! First 5 plays, Pick 6.. Next series another Pick!!! 2 picks in the first 6 minutes of the game.. We need our D to play like this is and this is a great time to get out with our upcoming games. He has been our only consistent Defensive standout this year besides Wilfork.. Keep it going Meriweather!
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-25, 14:39

I really wish Brady would stop forcing that deep ball. That pick he threw to Moss didn't frustrate me as much as the one to Tate, There wasn't a need to throw that ball down field on 3rd and short.

Back to the red zone one, looked like he could have scrambled a bit to get closer but instead he forced that pass on the run and Jackson made a nice play on the ball.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-25, 15:00

Yea he still doesn't look comfortable throwing the ball in the pocket either. He's throwing off his back foot all game. There's no way we are gona beat any of the top teams this year if brady doesn't get over that mental hurdle soon that he needs to step up into his throws.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-25, 15:08

And logan mankins is killin us with these damn false starts on 3rd and 1! I know we are winning big but damn, how many times is he gona move early on 3rd and short?! Its pissing me off!
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-25, 17:01

Yeah I hear you Beaner on both topics..

The rookie Vulhmer or however you spell his last name really hurt us on that one drive with two holding calls of his own, even though that still resulted in a Touchdown. Overall I was impressed with our Defense, I know these last two games we haven't been tested but give credit where it's due. I mean this is still a squad that beat both the Ravens and Falcons. I don't like our chances vs the Colts or the Saints at this point however, but I feel like if we don't win one of those games upcoming then our playoff run may not end where we had hoped for. All and all im glad to see us at 5-2 but work sitll needs to be done..

And where are all the Patriots fans on here feels like this thread has been a Lake and Beaner convo as of late.. lol
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-27, 23:13

Beaner since its just me n u in here, you think we can get a win against either the Saints or Colts?
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-11-03, 03:17

I do, I think we will get a win vs the colts. Its the game that brady always comes to play and I thinks sometime soon he's gona need to start playing like old brady. The past 2 games with no one in his face he's still throwing off his back foot and its really annoying cuz I know the colts are strong up front and will pressure him. I would say we are the underdogs in both of those games but belichicks coaching and bradys ability at the end of the game will get us a W in one of the 2. I say colts cuz I think that's a statement game for the playoffs. Those 2 games aren't the only ones that are tough coming up, we have a tough 5 game stretch with the dolphins twice and the jets inbetween the colts and saints. I'm ready to see brady vs the colts and saints though. The jets aren't playing with the tenasity they had when we played them earlier this year. They beat us and then they have looked terrible, that seemed to really be their superbowl and they don't play to win every game. Sanchez is making the rookie mistakes that the jets fans denied would happen. The jets D stopped playing so vicously and phisical like they were in the first 3 games this year. If we can stop the wildcat in miami we should win both games, I don't see henne beating this defence. The media is so critical of our D this year it seems cuz they keep calling it "vanilla". Ok that's fine but the pats D I believe is ranked top 3 in points allowed per game. Say what they want about our weak schedule so far but I think this D is for real. We got younger, we have speed that we haven't had in the past. Merriweather has turned into a pretty damn good safety and jarod mayo is a straight beast in the middle of the field. I think we will give up points to the saints but I also think we will put up points on them. Sorry about being all over the place on this post, I just wrote what came to mind while I was typing. I say 3-2 in the next 5 games will be what people expect but I expect bradys confidence to keep growing and we will go 4-1 in these 5 games losing to the saints or colts but not both. We will get payback vs the jets and smack them around pretty good and the phins won't be able to pass so belichick will tell our D shutdown ronnie brown and rickey williams.
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-11-04, 21:35

Yeah I believe with what you said about the Colts being a playoff statement game, but the game I wanna see us win is the Saints and play well. Cause I think if we beat them and stop that air attack that's a big statement and hushes the haters about our secondary as you mentioned. I think the Miami games we should win.. Meriweather has been playing huge this year. I think 3-2 is a far judgment. Im hoping 4-1.. But if we get hot you and I know this team will go 5-0. The Jets I dont see being a threat, to inconsistnet and i dont see the attitude they ahd the first 3 games. I think we will be fine
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-11-04, 23:05

Yea I think we are gona win the division by at least 2 games. We could go 5-0 during this stretch but a lot of things need to happen. Our oline needs to stop holding and false starting on 3rd and shorts and brady needs to jump that mental hurdle and start stepping into every throw when the pocket is collapsing. Our D needs to hold up against arguably the 2 best offences in the NFL in a 3 week span. I would love to see us end both of their perfect seasons and its possible but we gota stop having the mental errors on offence.
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-11-05, 16:15

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Yea I think we are gona win the division by at least 2 games. We could go 5-0 during this stretch but a lot of things need to happen. Our oline needs to stop holding and false starting on 3rd and shorts and brady needs to jump that mental hurdle and start stepping into every throw when the pocket is collapsing. Our D needs to hold up against arguably the 2 best offences in the NFL in a 3 week span. I would love to see us end both of their perfect seasons and its possible but we gota stop having the mental errors on offence.

Yeah people love to point our our D, but our oline is the most inconsistent part of the team.. Brady I think will be fine because hes a competitor and we all watch it first hand, I wouldn't take anyone over him with a 2 minute drill. Not manning or Brees. Hes still the guy I want making the decision. And it showed in his first test against the Bills. Granted we got that memorable fumble but Brady had to do his own thing and he did. So bascially what Im trying to say is I like our chances of Brady being productive against the Colts and Saints, and yes I agree with you nothing would be more sweeter than to see us end their perfect seasons. But if you dont, there's always the playoffs..
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-11-05, 16:25

Yessir! I'm sometimes semi ready to give up on this season but just because of both those 2 min drills in week one it gives me confidence that come playoff time in a lose and go home situation that's when brady will make our oline look like probowlers again. He has gotten better, he's stepping into the pocket and making LBs think he's gona run and he's dumping it off to maroney and faulk when needed. He wasn't doing that in week one. All we gota do is make the playoffs and no one will want to see us even if the colts or saints go 16-0. Belichick won't care about their record and neither will tom, welker or randy. It would be sweet to see some signs of being a dominant team again vs the saints and/or colts but its not something that has to happen. We just gota win the east and let tom take over from there and I'm sure we will bring the lombardi trophy back where it belongs.
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-11-05, 16:28

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Yessir! I'm sometimes semi ready to give up on this season but just because of both those 2 min drills in week one it gives me confidence that come playoff time in a lose and go home situation that's when brady will make our oline look like probowlers again. He has gotten better, he's stepping into the pocket and making LBs think he's gona run and he's dumping it off to maroney and faulk when needed. He wasn't doing that in week one. All we gota do is make the playoffs and no one will want to see us even if the colts or saints go 16-0. Belichick won't care about their record and neither will tom, welker or randy. It would be sweet to see some signs of being a dominant team again vs the saints and/or colts but its not something that has to happen. We just gota win the east and let tom take over from there and I'm sure we will bring the lombardi trophy back where it belongs.

Couldn't have said it better man. Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 584266
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-11-09, 19:15

Yesturday was the first time I was impressed with Brady this year. He didn't throw off his back leg. He actually was stepping into every throw he made. He threw one pick but it was a great pick by vontae davis. I think he's ready to put up some big #s this coming week vs the Colts.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-12-01, 09:45

That was pathetic and embarrassing! Smh
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-12-02, 22:39

BWAHAHAHAHAHA f*cking brady

f*ck those patriots in advance LOL
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-12-03, 01:27

U and ur below .500 team have no room to talk mario. Pats will crush the texans, the only reason u play the colts tough is cuz its a division rivalry and u guys know them so well. Has nothing to do with talent and when u play the pats (a team that u guys don't know that well) they will crush ur hopes and drerams of being a contending team.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-12-03, 04:46

texans gonna give them a good game win or lose
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-12-03, 14:46

i would say that the texans are a pretty talented team now. dont know what is keeping them from being contenders. im rooting for those texans f**k that p***y tom brady.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Patriots Thread   Official Patriots Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Patriots Thread
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next