Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Ask Me Thread

Go down 
+3
BOSTN BEANER
Fudgy
Rawk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Official Ask Me Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Ask Me Thread   Official Ask Me Thread Empty2009-08-20, 21:52

Hey guys I know Im new to the site and I know Im young but I have been told by many people that I know everything about football. I am actually used as a advisor to my High School football coach because Ive proved to him I know that much. I am constantly on NFL.com and Yahoo Sports.

Anyway, I would just like to offer services to anyone who has a qusetion about the NFL or football in general.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Ask Me Thread   Official Ask Me Thread Empty2009-08-20, 22:13

is michael vick an eagle?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Rawk
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Ask Me Thread   Official Ask Me Thread Empty2009-08-20, 22:17

Yes, but will not play a regular season game until week 6.

I imagine an eagles fan like yourself is very excited about the fact that he is an Eagle.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: Official Ask Me Thread   Official Ask Me Thread Empty2009-08-20, 22:25

Rawk wrote:
Yes, but will not play a regular season game until week 6.

I imagine an eagles fan like yourself is very excited about the fact that he is an Eagle.

haha yea i was just fucking with you on that question too

but uh who do you think will win the nfc east?
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Ask Me Thread   Official Ask Me Thread Empty2009-08-20, 22:42

Vick will be playing before week 6! No one comprehends that goodell said he will reinstate vick BY WEEK 6... Not that its a 6 week suspension.. He will play by week 3.. He sucks anyways tho fudgy so who cares!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: Official Ask Me Thread   Official Ask Me Thread Empty2009-08-20, 22:50

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Vick will be playing before week 6! No one comprehends that goodell said he will reinstate vick BY WEEK 6... Not that its a 6 week suspension.. He will play by week 3.. He sucks anyways tho fudgy so who cares!

maybe in madden

but in real game situations you can use him in so many ways, its not even funny
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Official Ask Me Thread   Official Ask Me Thread Empty2009-08-20, 22:51

BOSTN BEANER wrote:

i cant wait til the 27th.. thats the preseason game he will play in but im sure most of u kno that.. i wana see how he fares after all that time away from the game
Back to top Go down
Rawk
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Ask Me Thread   Official Ask Me Thread Empty2009-08-20, 23:09

Actually BostnBeaner Roger Goodell said that he will consider reinstating Vick at Week 6. SWo the earliest hje could possibly play is Week 6.

As for the NFC East heres what I think.

1. Giants- (12-4) Best running game in the division and the D should be top 10

2. Eagles (10-6) Their offense will be unstoppable as long as they stay healthy, but the D will be easily run on and the death of Jim Johnson (RIP) will make this once feared defense not as intimidating.

3. Cowboys (9-7) I see them having the best defense in the diivision, but without T.O., Witten wont be as open as he was in the past and I dont see Roy Williams carrying this passing attack. I think we see Romos true colors as he struggles without his top guy.

4. Redskins (7-9) Even though this is a really good team, they are in the toughset divcision in football and unless Jason Campbell can improve tremendously, I dont see them getting out of the basement of this division.
Back to top Go down
CurryChicken
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Official Ask Me Thread   Official Ask Me Thread Empty2009-08-20, 23:22

Rawk wrote:
Actually BostnBeaner Roger Goodell said that he will consider reinstating Vick at Week 6. SWo the earliest hje could possibly play is Week 6.

As for the NFC East heres what I think.

1. Giants- (12-4) Best running game in the division and the D should be top 10

2. Eagles (10-6) Their offense will be unstoppable as long as they stay healthy, but the D will be easily run on and the death of Jim Johnson (RIP) will make this once feared defense not as intimidating.

3. Cowboys (9-7) I see them having the best defense in the diivision, but without T.O., Witten wont be as open as he was in the past and I dont see Roy Williams carrying this passing attack. I think we see Romos true colors as he struggles without his top guy.

4. Redskins (7-9) Even though this is a really good team, they are in the toughset divcision in football and unless Jason Campbell can improve tremendously, I dont see them getting out of the basement of this division.

A couple of things. One I don't see the Giants running game being nearly as good this year and I'd say the Eagles will take the new crown of best running game. Westbrook, McCoy, and now Vick and McNabb makes em scary. Remember the Giants are without a deep threat to stretch the field and open up holes in the ground game. Plus don't underestimate the value that Derrick Ward had to the team last year. I like the Eagles to win the division with the Giants and Cowboys battling it out for the wild-card spot (If the East doesn't get both of them...) I have confidence that Roy Williams can regain his #1 receiver form with Romo as his quarterback and a better grasp of the playbook. Remember, he had over 1300 yards receiving with s*** as his quarterback in Detroit.
Back to top Go down
Rawk
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Ask Me Thread   Official Ask Me Thread Empty2009-08-21, 06:41

CurryChicken, You cant really count on the Eagles for anything. They were 5-5-1 before they 5 of their last 6 games. Also the Eagles will never be a running football team with Andy Reid as their coach. Especially now since they drafted Jeremy Maclin. Also Westbrook and McCoy are essentially the same type of guy so there is no change of pace that most teams want which makes them easier to prepare for.

Also the New York Giants have the best run blocking offensive line that the NFL has seen in a long time. I see Jacobs taking on a heavier load this year and he will do fine. And even if the Giants dont want him to they drafted Andre Brown out of NC State. Who is a strong runner who can catch the ball. Which is basically what Derrick Ward was to them.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Ask Me Thread   Official Ask Me Thread Empty2009-08-21, 08:39

Rawk wrote:
CurryChicken, You cant really count on the Eagles for anything.

Rawk.....this seems like you are contradicting yourself bruh! in an earlier post of yours....you mentioned that the Eagles passing game will be unstoppable...and now....you tell Chicken that you can't count on the Eagles. what? which one is it bruh? lol!
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Ask Me Thread   Official Ask Me Thread Empty2009-08-21, 13:27

yo i see your breakdown on the NFC East how bout the AFC West? the chargers are the clear favorite but i wanna see how you rank the other teams.
Back to top Go down
CurryChicken
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Official Ask Me Thread   Official Ask Me Thread Empty2009-08-21, 21:00

Rawk wrote:
CurryChicken, You cant really count on the Eagles for anything. They were 5-5-1 before they 5 of their last 6 games. Also the Eagles will never be a running football team with Andy Reid as their coach. Especially now since they drafted Jeremy Maclin. Also Westbrook and McCoy are essentially the same type of guy so there is no change of pace that most teams want which makes them easier to prepare for.

Also the New York Giants have the best run blocking offensive line that the NFL has seen in a long time. I see Jacobs taking on a heavier load this year and he will do fine. And even if the Giants dont want him to they drafted Andre Brown out of NC State. Who is a strong runner who can catch the ball. Which is basically what Derrick Ward was to them.

Haha first you say the Eagles will dominate on O and then you say you can't count on them? I don't get it. They've been one of the most consistent teams in football since 2000. Plus I don't care how they started last year, this years team is much more talented. You'd be hard pressed to find an offense with more speed than the Eagles. Jackson, McCoy, Maclin, Westbrook, Vick, and McNabb make em scary. They won't be easy to prepare for by any means, even if Westbrook and McCoy are both speed backs. If I was an opposing D Coordinator I'd be having nightmares.

I admit the Giants do have the best O-Line in football when it comes to the ground game but I'd still take Westbrook over Jacobs. Plus Andre Brown is out for the year and like I said earlier, the loss of Plax allows teams to bring safeties up and stack the box to help out the run D. It'll be a tough race no doubt but I like the Eagles to take this division.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Ask Me Thread   Official Ask Me Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Ask Me Thread
Page 1 of 1